17. Life Style

guys I wanna tell ya that previous incidents are all flashbackz bit now on it will be the present. hope you enjoy it and I rilly need votes or comments. .

or I dont feel like writing any...

enjoy....

(Ruth's POV)

It's been months, away from each other...but finally we are meeting today. Harry texted me and said they are gonna land here in 4 hours.

After the final meeting at the garage, we didn’t get to meet at all. We talked through Skype and texted but all those are limited. He became so busy with the tour and I became busy with my work. But whatever going on in our lives, the love between us didn’t die. Every second it became stronger and stronger.

Once there was a rumor that he’s dating a model but the day it became worse he called me. I was fast asleep at my London apartment and then my phone starts ringing "up all night". I slowly opened my eyes and took the phone to see who is calling and the display said My pirate. That’s my nick name for Harry. He always chuckles when I call that name because he loves pirates and i seriously wanted to be a pirate when i was small, such a coincidence.

So I slid the answering icon and put into loudspeakers.

'Hello! My princess how are you?’ Though he wanted to make it feel more joyous I knew there’s something going on.

'hhheeyy... wa do yaaa waaant? 'I was soo tired to talk to him and I’m half asleep but it’s Harry...

'Sorry baby... i didn’t want to wake you up but hey, I love that sleepy voice.... sooo sexy you know!'

‘C'mon Hazz.. Wa do you want now?'

Then I heard him taking a deep breath and asked me 'Did you check the gossips lately?'

I couldn’t check them because I had a rough time table for past few days. Usually I check all this gossip columns to find hot news about 1D and my Hazz. I always get new photos of him and the boys’ through g+ and I’m glade that they have such dedicated fans. They give the daily updates like weather reports so that’s easy for me to know about the boys.

But usually Harry doesn’t ask me about these things because he knows that I don’t believe what half of that gossips says. He knows that I trust him and I’m glad that he trusts me back.

'No babez, why? Another embarrassing gif of you guys?'

I chuckled because once he called me as if it’s an emergency and asked me to check the g + and then he showed me this horrendous gif about Harry and Louis acting like lovers. hahah...

'Ermm... there’s this rumor about me and Maria.' he paused for a moment.

'Wait.... Maria FREAKING Kennington! that Victoria Secret model? What.... what about her?'

Now I remembered yesterday one of my crew said that she's going out with a boy who’s in a British boy band and that it’s so serious and the boy is planning to take her home to meet his parents.

'Love, first I want to tell you that I love you from the bottom of my heart and that I won’t cheat on you.'

'I know that Hazza. Whats happening there? This is all confusing.' I said while sitting on the bed. Its dark but a shady blue light has peaked into my room from the moon.

'This rumor says that I’m dating her and it’s official and all.' he was nervous.

'Oh Harry.... you know I don’t take those things very seriously. We belong each other and that’s the only thing I’m serious about.'