I'm Half a Heart without You!

The beautiful guy with an amazing vocals are leaving us today and I know we fans want you to be with the guys and continue. But It's your life and you need a break from everything. You gave a wonderful life to us. I don't have words to thank you for your courage and determination to stay all these years without thinking about you but our happiness. 
It's hard to let you go Zayn Malik! But we totally understand. Every beautiful thing comes to an end some day and guess it has arrived. We wish you all the very best with your life and hope to see you back with that cute smile of yours and continue a merry life with Perrie. You two are amazing together and we are counting days to see your wedding. Good luck!!

We still love you and go on loving for the rest of our lives.

Don't forget us and call use any time you need cuz we, The directioner family is always behind you watching your every step and ready to support.

load of thanks and love for your mom and dad for bring up such a lovely person. 

I write this on behalf of the Directioner family. I know all the girls, no matter which time zone they are in, all of them are shedding their tears for you. That's because they know your value. Some may not know it. But trust me love, we know who you are. Believe! 

There won't be such a family if you guys weren't here. And it's true that from now on One Direction won't be One direction without you. But Thanks Niall, Harry, Louis and Liam for continuing. We are in debt for your generosity!

I'm grateful that I was able to buy the last album with your final voicing! It's an honour to have it with me and I will protect it like my own life!

Thanks again. LOve you Zayn Malik and farewell. You are about to step into the new chapter of your life story, and all my wishes are with you!

your's Directioner

~Sandaru~

25/03/2015