20. The first appearance

(Hey guys... I'm sooo happy that I get to update so quickly... Enjoy... plz comment... and hey.... welcome the new character........ You know the girl when you read it.....)

(Ruth’s POV)

This is my second appearance at London fashion week. Last year I went to few fashion shows and now I don’t feel uncomfortable to participate in these events. When I walk on the red carpets I hear the clicking’s of the cameras but they were never focused on me. All the celebrities who walk past me get the media attention and I was safe.

‘Act cool, Ruth. Remember the last time. You are safe.’ I murmured to myself before getting out from the car.

Harry is smiling at me and that made me feel more confident, so I took his hand. I felt his soft grip and pulled me slowly towards him.

Suddenly thousands of flash lights hit on me. I found it difficult to walk as I couldn't see the path clearly. But then again my savior Harry, ran his hand around my waist and pushed me closer to him. Niall stood next to me so I could get away from the flash lights.

Few minutes later I got use to the flashes and looked into Harrys’ eyes with a weak smile.

‘Are you alright, love?’ Harry whispered and the clicking sounds got worse.

‘I’m alright Harry.’ I smiled at him though I’m not.

‘Harry, I’m gonna give a short interview to flashmo. Are you coming?’ The presenter of Flashmo TV wanted an interview with Niall so he asked Harry whether he’s coming too.

But I saw Harry’s not comfortable leaving me here alone.

‘Go, Harry. I’ll be here.’ I don’t want him to skip their usual routines such as giving exclusives to the channels and meeting their fans. So I determined to stand near him till he does his work.

Both the boys act more childish in front of the cameras. It’s not acting actually, that’s their normal behavior. No one can control them. Once Harry said that they were asked to act normal for a serious talk show but that interview became a disaster because it’s not who they are.

‘Harry, such a wonderful entrance tonight. Would you like to introduce your lady friend to us?’ I heard the presenter questioning Harry while glancing at me. I smiled at her but my heart is beating fast.

‘HAHAHA…. That’s our new BM. It brought the glamour to our entrance…. ’ Silly Niall. Can’t you just stop commenting on stupid stuff for god sake?

This is getting too awkward so I logged on to my G+ and scroll down the posts. I didn’t read any but just pretended that I’m busy. And then I heard.

‘Oh… Her!’ Harry turned to me and looked back at the presenter.

‘She’s Ruth Stones….’ He suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. I slowly stepped forward.

‘She’s my everything.’ I looked up from my phone and all the photographers turned to me and one more time I had caught to the flash rain.

Harry didn’t say anything after that. Niall and Harry thanked the presenter and we all got into the hall. My vision is still not clear.

‘You two just stole the bling of your friends show.’ Niall smirked at us. And yes I can see that because already my G+ account is filling with our photos. I’m too scared to read the comments so I logged off quickly.

We were directed to the front row and I got the seat between the two guys. The show will start in few minutes.

‘So now you don’t need to be afraid, twinkle. I told the whole world that my heart belongs to you.’ Harry whispered to me and the feeling I’m getting is wonderful. He actually said that. He really loves me. And it’s my duty to keep him happy and safe. It’s going to be hard from now on because all the eyes will turned on us, especially on ME. They will start blaming me for everything and the haters will use me to hurt Harry.