27. The Birthday Party

((Hi... So enjoy the story.... and please don't be mad at me... I'm not gonna tell you the reason cuz you will find it.

and another thing is last chap only 20 reads! is that because the story is not effective? I'm confussed.....))

Song for this chapter

        UP - Demi Lovato

(Harry's POV)  

When Ruth got the call from Gemma I was shocked for a moment. Clearly it was not a simple message. Just asking us to come home. I grabbed our bags and rushed to the car. I heard quick steps following me and I knew that was Ruth. Within minutes we were at the front door but it seemed so scary. The front garden was lit but the house was in pitched black. Ruth walked behind me and I could feel her tension as well.

'Gemma... Mom... where are you?' I searched everywhere but no one answered. The only place left was the back lawn. I opened the sliding door but it was too dark to continue. That was when I heard Gemma half screaming.

I forgot my place, because I didn't want anyone to get hurt. This was happening too fast. With my doubtful conscious I started to move, but Ruth stopped me.

'Wait till I put on the lights.' So I let her switched on the lights. I could hear my heart beating and the sound of the crickets.

When the lights came on I couldn't believe my eyes for a moment. What's going on here?

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRYYY......'

It was almost the end of February, and why are they celebrating mine? We should be celebrating Ruth's birthday. She's turning 20 tomorrow. But they nearly gave me a heart attack.

'Happy Birthday Harry, we missed you.'

That was Ruth. She knew all this? So this was what they were hiding from me.

'Mom, Ruth, what is this? My birthday is long gone.' Liam brought his hand on my shoulder when I start questioning my mom.

'Shhh.... It's not the time for explanations.' Liam said and asked me to follow him. So we passed the pool where my mom kept the big birthday cake on a holder.

'And 3... 2... 1...' the live music starts to play and it was the birthday song. The music was somewhat familiar, so I turned back to see who was playing.

Clearly it was 5SOS. My family and friends have done a lot for me. This was amazing. I saw Ruth singing next to me with a broad smile. She is looking perfect and all my family and friends.

After all the cake cutting and sharing, my friends came to me.

'So what do you think man? Isn't it amazing what your sister and Ruth did for you?' Lou said.

'I have no words buddy. Thanks for coming.' I said looking at their eyes.

'How can we not come when my best friend begged us to come?' That was Niall. Niall and Ruth have become the best of friends from the day they met. It's amazing to hear their acceptance.

'Hi birthday boy!' Ellie, Perrie and Sophia screamed together.

'Hi girls. And thanks.'

'You got a nice place here. Are you planning to stay here forever? ' Eleanor asked while holding Lou's hand.

'Yap. This is my home now.' We were offered by champagne and we continued our talk.

'Leaving us alone in London? That's pretty bad curly.' Zayn pouted.

'I won't, I won't. I'll visit you love. Now don't cry.' We all laughed. This reunion is amazing.

'Hey I didn't know that Ruth has personal contacts with SOS?' Niall said.