15. Big day

((( hey guys... its big this time....  I have to tell you this now.... when you reach the part where they walk near the river play the song "these four walls by little mix" trust me you feel more...)))))

After Harry’s departure, Ruth took the stairs to go to her room. She was too tired to recollect what happened today. But she was happy that Harry asked her for a date. Her left hand is still in pain and her heart was in pain too. But Harry wiped away that heartache with his magic. It’s still mid noon so she has time to get ready for the big night. They are not a couple but being with Harry made HER happy. He was the first friend she met in Paris. Yes, the meeting was a bit awkward but still…

She couldn’t think for much longer because the sleeping angel carried her thoughts away. She didn’t see any dreams but she was having a good sleep which helped her to ease the pain.

Meanwhile…

Harry went back to the apartment with lots of hope. When he opened the door he saw the boys where in the living room expecting his arrival. He walked slowly to them but the boys can tell that he’s in a good mood.

“Harry, what happened? How’s Ruth?” that was Niall who’s eagerly waiting for the reply. He really liked Ruth. He saw her as his own sister. He didn’t know why he feels like that but he’s glade that he can love her as a sister.

“She’s fine guys. I dropped her off” Harry sat on the couch near Liam. Liam knew there’s something more going on with him.

“Buddy, there’s more…. Tell us what happened. C’mon…”

Harry didn’t want them to know about the incident which made Ruth cry for the second time. He was determined to protect her privacy.

“And I asked her out” Harry couldn’t stop blushing and the guys started to jump and yell like they have won another award.

“It’s just a friendly dinner you know…” Harry tried to reason things out but no one paid attention to him.

“Hazza’s going to be a boyfriend, Hazza’s going to be a boyfriend..” Liam, Niall, Louis and Zayn started singing.

Harry’s cheeks went cherry red and he loved the feeling of being Ruth’s boyfriend. He got up to have a glass of wine because when he feels happy he always prefer wine to make that moment great.

“Harry, so… where are you two going to have your romantic dinner..hah?!” That was Zayn, who always wants to know the exact place when he hears someone says about romantic dinners so he can try out those places later and see whether it’s the best place to have a wedding.

Harry had to pause his wine tasting for a second, but then he got the perfect idea.

“I know the perfect place to take her” and he went to his room hoping he could get a last minute reservation.

~~~~~****~~~~~

It's nearly 5 in the afternoon when she heard a lovely caring voice asking her to get up.

“Wake up little angel, let’s drink something.” That was Juli with a glass of fresh grapes juice. Ruth’s favorite.

She got up and slide back to lean on the pillows which Juli prepared quickly. She has come home early because Ruth was all alone in the home. Ruth smiled at her and took the glass.

“Thanks Juli. You are like mother.” That’s when she remembered what happened early today.

“Juli, I have to tell you something. But promise me not to tell anybody. Especially Max.” Juli nodded and sat near her. And that’s when Ruth told the whole story without missing a single fact.