6. Worried Niall

Niall’s POV

I’m getting this cool tune and thought I can develop it further more. So I grabbed the guitar and thought of going to the balcony. When I was passing the living room, saw a nice pizza box lying on the kitchen table. Let’s have some quality pizza time.

“What! Oh no…”        

 It was empty and Liam was laughing like some kind of an evil villain.

 “oh..sweet Nialler, It’s gone isn’t it?”

“you….  I will make you pay for this big daddy”

Liam doesn’t do these kinda stuff usually but when he gets hyper he do stuff even I or Louis can’t think of doing.

There’s Harry. Is he going somewhere? Great. Should ask him to buy a big pizza for me.

“Harry are you going to be late?”

“No mate. I’ll be back soon.”

“Hey can you bring me a pizza then. The delivery guys are useless. They clearly don’t understand what I’m saying.”

Liam was screaming “That’s because YOU don’t know French. But as a matter of fact I DO…hahaha”    

I really need to plaster his mouth right now.

“Harry! buy one for me will ya?”

“Okey, okey….Have to go… see you later.”

He is not in a good mood. I noticed him staring at the Eifel tower for a long time and then at night the ceiling. What is he up to? Better watch his back. I know something is not right with him. No jokes, no singing, not even taking his food properly and that’s the biggest fear for me.

Let see, Neither Liam nor me are going to leaving soon so we’ll watch your back brother.

Please guys... comment.... I have come this far because of your help...thanks