Author's note

Hey guys...

Never thought this story' s going to be this long. I started this story as an imagination for my followers in G+. But then my mind went a long long way that I couldn't even stop. So thats why I said in my 1st chapter nother 2 more chapters. but see now I have written 14 chaps... OMG... I never wanted this to be so long . But I fell in love with the story as you all did.

I know there aren't much readers but you guys has given me great inspiration.

I'm currently writing the 15th part and i'm sooo excited to publish it.  I'm happy because atleast us directioners can feel our boy's love thru these fanfics.

And another thing. A girl asked me to add her to this story as someone's gf. but as all the guys are linked with their real gf's I can't let them break. But Niall is still single..hahah... May be... Just may be he will get a gf or may be not.

Another thing. I don't like sad endings but this story is going to end like THE shakspearean love story which I'm not going to tell the title.

SO that's it for now and remember to comment please because I want to hear from you... So I can make this better.

Before I go I want to say this.

***When you feel the love for the first time of your life you cannot get away from that, though he or she left you behind. It becomes a painful memory which makes you want to kill your self but will definitely helps to make YOU a better person for the right one.***