Chapter 27 - True Intentions

Thank you for the great reception of last chapter, guys!
Ready to pick up where we left off, though?

I apologize for any grammar errors that I have made! Read and Review!
Disclaimer: Definitely own both Bleach and Fairy Tail. That's why I'm writing this fanfiction. Obviously.

__________________________________

Lucy reached out and immediately snatched the letter from Grimmjow's hand, reading it several times; over and over again. The little smiley with silver hair and closed eyes only confirmed that this was real - only one person would do it like this.

She knew exactly what it meant. Fairy Tail, her friends, they were in serious danger right now.

She glanced up from the short note and at Grimmjow, seeing that he was watching her for her reaction. She had just promised him she wouldn't...

He exhaled deeply under her. She was pretty sure she even saw him rolling his damn eyes too. "Why the fuck are you still here, Kitten?" He asked her, giving her the green lights, basically. Just this once, she could leave him.

Though impatience was nipping at her heels, she took her time smiling widely and appreciatively at him. "Thank you, Grim.." She muttered, pulling him in for a hug.

He wrapped his arms around her as well, giving her a quick squeeze. "Yeah, sure." He simply replied, then pushed her back again, giving her a lopsided grin. "Now, don't go and kill that bastard too fucking quick - I have some unsettled business with that fucker as well." He told her.

She grinned at him, swinging herself off him and the bed in one fell swoop. "Better be quick about it then, Grim. I can't promise I can hold anything back against him." She warned him. She could already feel her protectiveness of her family and the fury that they were being threatened move around in her. She would not be able to hold back, even if she had wanted to do something like that.

He sat up as well, following her off of it. "I'll be right behind you, don't worry." He promised her, to which she could only smile. "Now, you gotta go, Kitten." He told her firmly, to which she nodded. She knew - he'd just be eating a little more, and then come running.

A moment later, she was nowhere to be seen in their little room. She was speeding down the hallways, running as fast as she dared through the winding halls. She could still feel Aizen and Gin in that meeting-room, now along with Ichigo and Orihime and some Arrancars as well.

She growled under her breath. That fucking bastard - she knew it wasn't just out of kindness he let her go to Earthland back then. Now she understood - it was to make sure he could go to that place himself, without the help of her. That's why he picked them up personally.

After all, he may have been able to go to Earthland, but it'd only be in that cave. From there, he'd have no clue where to go. Now he could go directly to Magnolia - one of the bigger cities in her world. Where he would easily be able to collect 100 souls. Goddammit. Fucking snake.

He'd let everyone else fight his battles for him - even leaving Tosen, Stark, Barragan and Harribel to fend off Genryusai and multiple Captains all by themselves. And probably a multitude of Lieutenants and otherwise strong members as well. It was hard to find anything even remotely redeemable about him right now..

She gritted her teeth as she kicked open the doors to the meeting room. Aizen and Gin stood casually up at the stage with their seats while Ichigo fought down Zommari and Orihime desperately faced both Loly and Menoly.

She didn't really give a damn about either of those two fights; her sole focus was the damned bastard standing up there, looking all high and mighty. Her gaze didn't drift the slightest from him either, though everyone else stopped to stare at her.