Chapter 15 - Earth

I am SO sorry for the wait guys, but thank you a million times for your patience and your supportive words! It really made me happy to read.. 

So here I am, the chapter is done, and it's ready for you guys!

I apologize for any grammar errors that I have made! Read and Review!
Disclaimer: I do not own either Bleach or Fairy Tail. Like you didn't know that, though

__________________________________

"Hey! Are you okay?" A light, urgent voice asked. Lucy could feel herself being shaken lightly by her shoulder. She'd been asleep...?

She attempted blinking her eyes open, but as soon as the bright light met her eyes, a painful headache exploded behind her eyes. She snapped her eyes shut and groaned in pain.

"Hey, lady, did you see someone suspicious pass by here just a moment ago?" Another person asked her, a guy, obviously. But honestly, she couldn't even answer through her headache.

"How can you even ask her that question, Captain? She's obviously not in any condition to worry about that." The first voice, a woman, she realized, told the second person.

Trying to douse the pain and clear her head, she took a deep breath. It allowed her to see the two people in front of her. As she figured, a boy and a woman.

The woman - who was extremely close at the moment, but pulled away to let the blonde get up - was honestly a beauty. Long, wavy, ginger hair and bright, blue eyes. Her curvaceous body was highlighted with the pink scarf hanging down her shoulders over the black robes, and the white sash bound around her waist, under her breasts.

The guy was a low boy with spiky, white hair and sharp, turquoise eyes. He wore the same robes as the woman, but seemed to wear it in a... Much less free-spirited and revealing way. Probably also the right way to wear it. He was wearing a strangely familiar, white coat over it.

Her eyes then flew to her surroundings. This... This was definitely not Magnolia. She was in a strange place she could not for the life of her recognize at all. Actually, this place felt strange. The magic in this place was not like what she was used to.

And something very important was missing. She couldn't put her finger on what, but something she just couldn't imagine losing wasn't there. But what it was, she had no clue.

Where in the world was she? And who were these people?

She turned her confused gaze to the woman and boy in front of her. "I'm sorry, but... Where am I?" She asked, knowing how strange of a question it must be to them.

True enough, the ginger one looked at her as if she'd just asked if grass was green. But it was the small boy, who answered. "You mean to tell us you have no idea where you are, despite being passed out here?" He asked incredulously.

Lucy knew it was ridiculous, but... She really, honestly didn't have any clue as to what this place was or why she was here, even. And it was sort of embarrassing. Alas, she could only nod, averting her gaze to the ground and away from his sharp eyes.

The woman leaned back, still confused. "You're in Karakura town, Japan... How did you end up here from the Soul Society?" She asked.

Lucy looked at her with a frown. "Soul Society?" She asked, confused. If that was a place, she had never heard of it. Neither that, nor Karakura town or Japan.

"Yes, Soul Society." The boy confirmed, his arms crossed. "The place you should be - with all the other souls." He said, looking around as if searching for something. He was irritated about something, but she wasn't sure it was actually her.