Chapter 24 - Invasion

As you guys can prooooobably surmise from the chapter's title, the war'll truly be starting now, in this chapter :3

I apologize for any grammar errors that I have made! Read and Review!
Disclaimer: Yeah... No. I don't own neither Bleach nor Fairy Tail. Yet, that is~

__________________________________

"So when are we even going to get the chance to strike the bastard down - while he's fighting that Captain Commander of the Shinigami's or what?" Grimmjow asked out loud.

Following the end of the meeting, they had gone back to their wing and caught up with some well-deserved rest. They'd need it for what was ahead of them.

Because of that, talking about tactics and strategy had been saved for now, where they were already sitting in wait for what was to come, huddled together on the southern end of Las Noches' roof.

She sighed lightly, letting her head drop to his shoulder. Though she'd gotten some rest already, it only seemed to have made her even more tired. "I don't think that's a good idea - he'll be on high alert then. Attacking the Captain Commander like that gets you a lot of unwanted attention." She argued. He'd be ready for the potential enemies creeping up from behind him then.

Grimmjow groaned and threw his head back, glaring up at the starless night. "Then what the hell are we supposed to do?" He asked her almost angrily.

It was a good question. "I guess... Maybe when he's killed that Captain Commander?" She suggested, but quickly shook her head before he could say anything. "No, we would need to somehow keep track of the battle from here and that's impossible." She denied the idea. Without having him notice, it would be impossible anyway. A shame, since the victory of killing the Captain Commander may have made Aizen relax enough for them to get a good shot at him.

Grimmjow groaned loudly again, but said nothing. Not that that was necessary for her to know what he felt

It was difficult with that bastard he was always so guarded. Or had guards who could and would take care of that aspect for him. She couldn't remember ever meeting a person who was so constantly aware of their surroundings the way he was. There never seemed to be any opening with him.

"Then how about when he's sent everyone out and he and Gin are just sitting ducks in the meeting room?" Grimmjow suggested after a while, obviously getting a little desperate to find a time where they could carry this out.

She sighed and shook her head, closing her eyes and just letting her senses do the work for her - they'd catch things way before her eyes would anyway. "No, that won't work. He'll have a lot of guards with him then, maybe even Aaroniero or Zommeri as well." She reminded him.

"Yeah." He relented slowly, though clearly not done with the suggestion. "But we'll be having Gin there too and the others are just small-fly anyway." He shot back.

"Careful, Grim. They may be stronger than you think." She warned him. She played that deception well, as people often only measured her by her amount of reiatsu, not taking any note of the magic even if they knew it was there. It was her little ace up the sleeve.

She could feel his gaze on her. "Kitten, please. They're nothing. They're littered everywhere in this place - I know exactly how weak they all are." He argued.

Well, there was absolutely no reason to discuss this with him; he wouldn't budge no matter what she said. "Whatever. It's bad timing either way. It gives us no time to coordinate with Gin either and maybe he's already gotten something planned." She said.

She heard him hit the roof with his fist, having nothing else he could do. She understood - not being able to get a plan down because of how Aizen was and because of the big mystery Gin was, wasn't fun. Or good.