Chapter 25 - Grimmjow versus Ichigo

My skills in writing battles may be a little rusty.. But let's see if this doesn't work out anyway~

I apologize for any grammar errors that I have made! Read and Review!
Disclaimer: I own neither Bleach nor Fairy Tail. Surprise, surprise, right?

__________________________________

Lucy glared at Grimmjow as the two of them and the two humans safely made it to the much more stable roof of the castle, having left the tower. She knew what he was thinking - as always.

"Don't you even try killing him, Grim. I'll kill you before you even get the chance." She warned him her voice kept low enough to make it impossible for the other two to hear it.

He rolled his eyes at her usual nonsense. "We both know you wouldn't do that." He argued. However, looking into her eyes once more, he got the feeling her words weren't far from the truth. Well, damn, she was serious about this shit. He grunted. "If I can't kill the carrot, then how the hell do you expect me to fight seriously against him?" He asked, giving her no chance to protest before he continued. "Fuck that, I won't be pulling any of my punches. He'll just have to keep himself alive." He told her. To hell if he would go easy on the bastard just because she kinda liked him. Their fight wasn't over; it needed an end.

Once again, before she could say anything, the carrot himself spoke up as well. "Against you, that shouldn't be a problem." He arrogantly announced.

Grimmjow looked over at him. "Says the guy who just got blasted into a building and would have fucking died if it wasn't for the little Kitten over here." He shot back. That guy had no fucking room to talk like that right now.

Said guy looked over at him with a slightly raised brow. "Sure. But by a guy many times stronger than you." He replied challengingly.

A growl erupted from the Espada's throat. The fact that Lucy was fucking giggling right next to him as if that shit was even funny made nothing better. "The fucking numbers don't mean shit, you fucking carrot." He snarled at the human, every muscle in him yearning to tear the cocky fucker apart.

And the fucking carrot dared smirking right back at him. "Never said they did." He calmly replied, a self-satisfied smirk plastered on his ugly fucking mug.

The growl only got deeper at that. "I'll tear you to fucking shreds...!" He snarled. He immediately pounced on the human, using a burst of the Sonido.

In the last second, the human managed to jump away. He was now standing in the middle of the air, his sword drawn and pointing at the Arrancar threateningly. He said nothing as his brown eyes were trained on Grimmjow.

The Espada could only grin at the serious expression the human was showing. "Is skipping around like that all you can do?" He rhetorically asked, the excited grin never leaving his face. Battles like these were way too fucking rare.

Unfortunately, the human didn't let it show if the jab pissed him off at all. Instead, he calmly maintained their eye-contact for a moment longer. He then rushed forward, charging at Grimmjow. When within range, he swung his gigantic-ass sword around as if it weighed nothing.

Easily ducking under the thing, Grimmjow stuck a leg out, swiping the human's feet from under him. Losing his balance mid-air like that sent the human plummeting to the ground.

Of course, the idiot wasn't a complete amateur, so he got himself together before he actually hit the ground. As he looked up almost triumphantly, all the fucker'd see was a foot less than an inch from his nose. Now, that sent the guy crashing into the ground. An explosion of dust rose up, hiding him from view.