Keitarou desired it too, almost hungrily enough to be drooling and rubbing himself against the ground unconsciously but his tears were the only thing keeping him to have a sane desire of escaping this.

"Hey brother" The disturbing voice from a microphone getting all buzzy and shrilled, echoed in the room.

"Mari! MARI...MARI GET ME OUT MARI..IT HURTS, GET ME OUT!" Keitarou screamed looking in all directions for the source and finally spotted the corner with the surveillance camera and the microphone. 

"Why brother? I thought you loved filming others, is it not so fun when you are being filmed? even though you left a spy cam in my room and filmed me and yuki? look at what Aoi's done now because you gave her the video..even though I was doing everything for you.." Mari mumbled in a childish whine.

"MARI..OPEN THE DOOR! OPEN THE DOOR!" Keitarou could barely care about what she said.
He was going to turn too shameful any moment now and it terrified him.

"What do you think about the headline, Human rights lawyer having six personal omega pets to play with..You like that? Omega rights, you talk about all that bull alot right? what do you think about showing the true nature of an alpha to the world?"

She chuckled through the microphone and her words even further terrified him because he could now hear the bars of the cages automatically opening and a horror ran across his face as he faced the six pheromone possessed omegas with heightened desires evident on their faces.

"Do it brother, show the true nature of an alpha, show the world that omegas want it! they want to be violated! and as alphas we deserve to be their masters and controllers, if they want to be safe in the world of the alphas they must become devoted to us and forget about the equality bull"  She laughed frantically.

The omegas made their way towards keitarou and Keitarou stood up with his hands still tied behind his back. He marched towards them as well with a violence filling his mind and plunged down on one starting to feel him, the others joined in and keitarou paid each one of them attention. They were groping him as well and hungrily urging to be satisfied. The room was a mess of pheromones.

"He couldn't resist..pathetic.." Mari whispered kicking back her chair and turning away from the screen. Zhuang stood beside her.

"Isn't that what you wanted?" Zhuang asked her rather confused about her reaction.

"Yeah..he did exactly that..I hate it" She responded.

"I don't get you little girl but we're at the end of our deal here, so how about you already meet your end...I need my son and husband back" Zhuang said without even flicker of emotion on his face or in his tone.

"Aren't we waiting for your beloved here anyway?" She whispered

"What do you mean?" He said, there was a noise nearby the door of the warehouse. He turned his attention towards the front cams and zoomed in.
There he was, Akio looking towards the cam as if he saw Zhuang through it. Zhuang immediately left the control room meanwhile Mari relaxed into the chair. She turned towards the monitor too, seeing Keitarou lose himself in the worst possible way for him.

Zhuang rushed towards the front entrance and opened the door to the warehouse himself,  Akio entered pushing Zhuang out of his way.

"Akio.." Zhuang held his wrist but Akio pulled it away and entered anyway looking for Keitarou everywhere. 

"Where is he?! I got a text message that he'd be here" Akio said.

"And you just barged in here on your own to find him?" Zhuang clenched his fists "Without considering it could be dangerous? What does that man mean to you?"

"Something that you would never be" Akio said and went opening one door after the other and at the end of the whole line of rooms he came across one door that was locked and there was an uncomfortable air about it that sent chills in Akio's body as well. 

Akio pulled at the door knob and tried to push it as well but it was locked and required a key "Keitarou! Keitarou kun!" Akio banged at the door.

"Akio san...?!" The voice brought Keiatrou's senses back to him, he started to push the omegas off him and dragged his own shameful body towards the door. The omegas followed in, they continued to come at him, but he kept pushing them away "Akio san! AKIO SAN!!" 

"kEITA.." Akio suddenly covered his nose, he finally understood what uncomfortable feeling that room gave him "What are you doing to him! Open the door!" Akio turned to Zhuang who stood with a frown.

Zhuang came towards Akio and pinned Akio against the door while on the other side of the door Keitarou was desperately hitting and kicking off the omegas hovering over him just trying to satisfy themselves due to their painful heats.

Zhaung leaned down a bit and forced his lips on Akio, to which Akio responded by slapping him across the cheek. "Open the door right now or you shall see the worst of me" Akio threatened Zhuang who came at him again forcing another one and going about from lips to Akio's neck while Akio kept pushing him back. Akio gutted Zhuang in the stomach with a knee making Zhuang back off for a bit and Akio turned to the door and grabbed himself a big stone from a pile nearby and went off at the door knob, violently breaking it down.

He barged in pulling the door open and pushing the omegas off Keitarou, he covered his face trying not to get effected by it. He took off his long coat and put it around Keitarou who was frozen now. The omegas saw an opening too and rushed off through the broken door, even strolling past Zhuang. Seemed like they were kept in the cages without their will as well and the moment they saw a way out they could care less about their heat.

"Such a knight in shining armor you are Akio san" Mari said appearing outta nowhere, even Zhuang was startled.

Akio turned towards her "Who are you?" 

"Oh we haven't been formally introduced before, I'm Kirihara Mari, I study in the same college as your son and I'm Keitarou kun's half sister" Mari said and Akio flinched with disgust.

"You're his sister?! How could you do this?!" Akio lashed at her and lifted Keitarou up in his arms "I'm taking him and I'm sure as well making you two get jailtime for this, CONSIDER YOURSELF DONE FOR!" Akio was extremely angry.

"Calm yourself Akio san, I don't suppose you understand the situation you've been put in here, seems like you don't have an idea regarding why I'm doing this but you'll know, don't worry"
Mari walked forth holding a flash drive in her hand "What do you think is on this flash drive?" Mari said and immediately Akio looked at the walls of the room and spotted a camera.

"You didn't.." Akio mumbled thinking about the horror of it.

"I sure did" Mari replied "I intend to make this video public and you know how that would turn out for a human rights lawyer like him" 

"You wouldn't..he's your brother..you won't.." Akio couldn't believe what he heard there.

"I know damn well he's my brother and that's why teaching him is a must, he's no different than our father and neither am I, we both have his disgusting blood" She laughed frantically.

"Why..why are you doing this?" Akio asked and looked down at Keitarou in his arms, he had passed out from too much strain and fighting, he overworked himself more then he was physically capable of.

"I think we can negotiate" She said and then with a smirk looked towards Zhuang 

"Return to your husband's side along with your son and I can keep my fingers from leaking this video online" Mari said "You like him don't you, you wouldn't go if I threatened you personally, but...for my brother, won't you?" She smirked.

Both Akio and Zhuang's eyes widened. Seemed like not even Zhuang knew that the situation was to take this turn.

Though in his mind he thought.....

'What a twisted little girl...but..we're all insane here, we are all insane...'