chapter ten

Nothing moves, and it's like time freezes. This all ends once I feel Laurance's body weight crushing me from beneath. Oh my god, what does he eat for breakfast? Elephants? "Get off of me you fat bimbo!"

"So were you two making out when we were talking?" Alex shifts most of her weight to one foot. I bet the weight she shifted over to that foot would be a hell of a lot less than the weight Laurance is suffocating me with. Why can't I be trapped under her foot instead of this? "Y/N you can do better than that creature."

"Hey, I'm your brother!"

"Go play in traffic."

What am I supposed to say to get them to believe me. I say what happened, and they'll just give me the look, and I don't want the look. You can always write a letter to them. No, that's a terrible idea. You're the one who thought it. Oh great, I'm talking to myself now.

"Yes, we were making out," Laurance says.

I elbow him in the stomach. "Says the guy wearing a bra," I begin. "No he was being a douche, and we both fell off the couch."

I'm back~! Go away.

"Laurance is wearing a bra? Why? He doesn't have-nevermind... It's Laurance we're talking about here. He would walk around the hotel room when you guys were gone with his underwear on his head."

Both Alex and I began to laugh like idiots.

"Vylad! You said you wouldn't tell them that!"

"Oops...?"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

This has honestly been the longest week ever! I don't like school, and all the homework that goes with it. What even is the point of school? What's the point of homework? Somebody please enlighten me with the good aspects about school and homework. Thank you in advance.

I feel a tapping on my shoulder and I turn around to see a familiar face. The same face Leo hired to teach us dance moves for the final concert and music video. I wonder how Leo is doing. I haven't heard from him in a week...

"Taryn?!"

"The one and only! But if somebody else is pretending to be me, then it isn't going to end well. I'll end up hunting them down and killing them." Should I be scared...? "I'm just kidding. Don't take things too literal. Where's everybody else?"

"Library, flirting with girls, and most likely the principal's office for something she did. If all else fails for them, then check the music room."

"You know them so well."

I roll my eyes. "I've known them for quite some time now," The bell rings. "That's my cue. See you soon Taryn."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Out of all the people I could've asked to teach me guitar, I chose Laurance. What was I even thinking?

He moves my fingers once again and makes me strums the guitar once again. "That's a C cord," He says and glides my fingers to another place. "And that's a G cord. Now, play both of the newly learned cords."

I repeatedly have to tell myself I asked him to do this, and that I want to know how to play guitar. Why do I do this? So I don't end up slamming the guitar against the ground breaking it. I never said I was good at guitar, and I never said I had the patience to do it either.

I watch Laurance stand and walk over to me. He sits behind me, and pulls me towards his chest. I'm now currently sitting in between his legs, and I have to bite my lips before I yell out something stupid. He brings his hands over mine and plays the cords. I don't know how he did it, but he did.

"How long have you played the guitar for?" I ask him.

"Since I was five. Dad wanted all of us to be able to play an instrument, and I chose to play guitar. Cadenza had chosen to play the piano."

I look at him from over my shoulder, "Did Alex choose to play the guitar?"

"No, around the time it was Alex's turn to learn an instrument, she was kinda forced to learn both. But she's been doing voice lessons for a little bit of time though."

"That doesn't sound fair. I at least had gotten a choice for all of this."

"He just wants what's best for us. We're lucky he let us join the band, he wasn't too indulgent about it to begin with," He places the guitar to the side and helps us both stand up. "This was actually my first guitar ever. It means a lot to me, and it helped me a lot with the process of out music. What about you?"

"What about me?"

"Any musically talents from a young age? Musically stories other than the band? Anything?"

"Well for about three, four years maybe, I've doing voice lessons if that counts for anything. I tried ballet as a little girl. I think I was only in it for the outfits though, but that was most likely the only reason a bunch of six year olds were doin' it the more that I think about it."

"Show me what you can do?"

I laugh, "Laurance I was six. It's been an entire decade since then. I wouldn't remember anything anyway."

"Please, for me?" He begs while sticking out his bottom lip and batting his long eyelashes. Why do all guys have such long eyelashes?

"Fineeeee," My phone begins to ring. "Oh would you look at that! I had just gotten a phone call, better go answer it. Bye Laurance!"

That was a close one. Thank you person for calling me.