Chapter 6: Yuki meets Kouta

It was raining outside, Yuki was all soak and wet, she opened her eyes and see the different place.
"Where are we?" Yuki asked, she was looking around.
Hanyuu looked at the strange. "That looks like were in Kamakura."
Yuki looked at the beach, the water splashes her face. She stood up, then she wiped her face.
Hanyuu turned around and see the boy with the umbrella. "Uhh... Yuki." Hanyuu stared at the boy.
Yuki turned her head. "What is it?" She saw the boy was looking for a person.
The boy blinked his eyes. "Nyuu?" he asked, he stepped forward and see her face. "Is that you?"
Yuki blinked. "What? No!" she snapped at him. "You must be mistaking, sir!"
He blinked his eyes. "So, you must be Nyuu's friend, right?"
Yuki shook her head. "Who the hell is Nyuu?"
"Nyuu is the girl who looks just like you," the boy told Yuki about the girl. "You have horns, too."
"Yeah." Yuki stared at him.
"I'm Kouta," he said. "What's your name?"
She rolled her red eyes. "Yuki Furude."
Kouta blinked his eyes. "Yuki Furude?"
She nodded her head. "So, tell me, Kouta," she murmured so angry. "Where am I and what is this place?"
Kouta stood up when he holds his umbrella. "You're in Kamakura," he told her. "You don't know where you are? Where are you from?"
"Hinamizawa," Yuki looked away. "I have to go back to Hinamizawa, Kouta. This is my home. I don't need humans to come near me."
Kouta stepped forward. "Hey!" he snapped. "Listen, dammit! You are in Kamakura. I want to ask you a question."
Yuki turned her head.
"Do you know where Nyuu is?"
Yuki sighed. "I don't know, Kouta," she said. "I have no idea who she is. I told you! Okay? Yesterday, I was escaped from that horrible place, and I jumped off the cliff. And now I met you."
Kouta smiled at her. "How about you can live with us. If you don't have a home, you can live in Maple Inn."
Yuki laughed as she smiled. "All right," she stared at him. "I'll live with you, but I need to go back to Hinamizawa."
"Will you help me find Nyuu?" he asked her.
Yuki nodded. "Sure, Kouta."
Hanyuu stared at them walking in the beach together. She floated away.
I hope you won't forget about going back to Hinamizawa, will you Yuki?
Hanyuu went on her own, she thought that she can go back to Hinamizawa. She floated away as fast as she can.

Meanwhile, Hanyuu went to the town to find the different portal, Hanyuu had no idea where it is.
Hanyuu stopped. She saw the portal! Hanyuu opened the door, and then it is really happening. She went back to Hinamizawa.
Hanyuu blinked. "It's working!"
She opened the door and see the place of Hinamizawa!
"I'm home!" Hanyuu shouted so loud as she floats again.
I'm coming for you, Rika, Hanyuu floats so fast. I'm coming for you!

OMG! OMG! OMG! YukixKouta! I like you'll love it anyway! Well, if you want Yuki and Kouta, I'll made that story. If you want Lucy x Kouta, I'll made that story up.

Yuki x Kouta
Lol!