Chapter 8: Lucy and Yuki vs Bando

Yuki and Kouta went looking for Nyuu, she was looking everywhere.
Suddenly, she stopped.
Kouta stopped, too. "What's wrong, Yuki?"
"I think I have scene of your friend," she explained to him, she pointed at another diclonius. "She's here right now."
Kouta blinked his blue eyes. "Really?" he hugged her. "Thank you, Yuki."
Yuki nodded.
Kouta stepped forward, he padded Nyuu's shoulder.
Nyuu looked at his face. "Nyuu?"
Yuki blinked. She recognized the same girl who held her escape. That girl is Lucy! she stared at her. I remember her now! She's still alive!
Kouta and Nyuu stood up.
"Come on, Nyuu," Kouta smiled at her. "Let's go home."
Yuki turned around and see the soldier hits her head.
They gasped.
"Yuki!" Kouta yelled.
Yuki opened her eyes, and see the two soldiers were attacking them, but she was now on conscious when the soldier hits her forehead.
...............
Yuki opened her eyes, and see the soldier was dragging her with her feet, so was Nyuu.
The second soldier was dragging Nyuu when her feet, too.
Yuki can hear them talking. She used her vector to punch the soldier. She punched the soldier's head. Yuki jumped at the second doldier andthen she punched his face.
"Who are you, asshole?" Yuki growled at him
"I'm Bando," he growled at her.
"Where are you taking us?" she asked as she stare at him.
"Taking you back, you bitch!" Bando pushed her off his belly as he punched Yuki's face. "I'm going to kill you and your fucking friend!" Bando grabbed the gun and he stood up as he pointed the gun at Yuki, then suddenly, Nyuu pointed the gun at him.
Yuki blinked. Lucy's back!
Lucy shoot Band's leg, and he fell on the ground.
Yuki stared at her. Lucy ignores her, she stared at him as Yuki was watching him suffer.
"Lucy...san" Yuki spoke to her. She stepped forward. "Lucy-san, what are you going to do to him?"
Lucy stared at him still. ".....To kill him."
Yuki blinked.
"Do you enjoy this?" Lucy asked so low.
Bando grabbed his gun, Lucy used her vector and then she chopped his right arm out.
Bando screamed.
Yuki watched him suffer.
Bando reaches his left arm, then Lucy smashed his arm as his arm was now crooked.
"I... will... find... you... one... day..." Bando said weakly.
Lucy used her vector with two fingers, she smashed his eyes. She started to strangle him with her two vectors.
Yuki was in shock, but she tried not to be scared. She was learning how to kill humans. She felt like that Lucy will kill her.
Yuki started to run away from Lucy. She felt like she's going to kill her next.
She went back to the beach where she met Kouta. But she would rather go to the town. Yuki has to hide her horns, nobody will see her horns, but she doesn't have hat or bow.
Yuki went to the town, she knew that people stared at her, she ignored them. I hate them, she thought. They don't like me, I wish I can kill them just like Lucy-san.
Yuki bumped the girl. She looked at the girl with her pink hair, and her eyes are pink. She wears her dark pink hat. She blinked her eyes.
"Who are you?" the girl asked.
"I'm Yuki Furude," she told the other diclonius, she narrowed her eyes. "You must be another diclonius. What's your name, kid?"
"My name is Sophia," she said, as she took off her hat.
Yuki stared at her horns. "Yeah..." She knew there was another diclonius in the town. Yuki had a fear of fighting with the new diclonius. "Where are you from?"
Sophia smiled at her. "I'm from Tokyo," she said. "I used to live in Tokyo, and now I decided to live in this place."
Yuki blinked. "Are you alone?"
Sophia nodded. "Sometimes... I remember that time when I was a little girl, I saw those two kids were having fun together in the rain. Just a boy and a girl. Well, I saw the girl who looks just like me. She and the boy sat each other. I felt like I need a friend. It is you who sat with the boy?"
Yuki shook her head. "I used to play with my friends in Hinamizawa," Yuki told her. "It's been 5 years ago.... Just 5 years. My friends loves me so much, and now... I got kidnapped by Kurama. Lucy held me when she released me from prison. Somehow... all I ever wanted to take revenge on Kurama. After what he has done to me, after ruined my life. I wish I can kill Kurama." She pinned herself down as she started to cry. "I wish I can go back to Hinamizawa..."
"Yuki-san," Sophia padded her head. "Don't cry. I'll help you find your home."
Yuki smiled at her so sad. "Thank you, Sophia," she sobbed as she hugged Sophia so tightly.
Sophia smiled back. "No problem, Yuki-san."