Chapter 27: The Past of the Diclonius Sisters part 3

Warning: this story has sexually. If you want to read it, go head. If you don't want to read it, it's okay. Don't read it.

"Mariko!" Luna shouted at her with a happy face, she was padding her with the pillow. "Come on! We have to go see Mai again! This is gonna be fun!"
Mariko yawned. She looked at her sister's face. "What time is it?"
"It's 10:38," she told Mariko. "Come on! We have to see Mai!"
Mariko got out of bed. She looked at the kitchen. Luna and Mariko were being alone.
"That looks like we're alone together since daddy's gone," Luna said. "We wonder where he went."
"I guess Daddy went back to work," Mariko murmured. "I'm sure he'll come back."
Luna smiled at her. She padded her forehead. They started to leave this house to find Mai.

Meanwhile, Mai was waiting for them at the beach, she saw Luna and Mariko were walking.
Luna waved at her. "Hi, Mai!" She shouted at her. "Are you waiting for us?"
Mai nodded her head. "Let's go swimming."
Mariko's eyes were wide. "Swimming?" She started to smile at her. "You know, I think swim in sounds okay. Let's go."
Luna looked at her sister. Wow, she thought in her head. I remember I've seen Mariko's mean face before, and now she turns out to be a nice person when she wanted to go swimming. How nice of her!
  They started to swimming, Luna can breath under the water. She was swimming so fast. Mai had never see her swimming before.
"Wow, Luna!" Mai's eyes were wide. "I've never see you swimming before!"
Luna smiled at her. "I know," she chuckled. "I'm the Diclonius Fish."
"Diclonius Fish?" Mai blinked her eyes. "I've never heard of it."
Luna sighed, sadly. "My sister and I have horns sticking out our heads. People thinks we're freaks." She took off her swimming hat and Mai blinked her eyes with surprise.
Mai tried to be nice to her. "You know," she smiled at her. "It doesn't mean you guys were freaks." She looked at her horns. "I think that's cute."
Luna giggled at her. Mai gave her a kiss on her left cheek. Luna was surprising, Mariko is still swimming. She saw them staring at each other.
Mariko knew her sister was falling in love with the girl. She started to swim away.

The stars were beautiful, it shines like a crystals. Luna and Mai were laying each other. Mariko was sleeping with them, she didn't hear them, she didn't wake up, and she didn't move.
Mai pointed at the stars. "Look, Luna!" she pointed out. "It's a shooting star."
"Cool," she murmured. "I always love the stars." She turned her at Mai. "Do you love stars?"
Mai nodded her head. "Yes, I do," she replied. "Star means Hoshi. You know that, right?"
Luna nodded. She looked up at the stars. "You know, I always love to spending more time with you," she said. "You were beautiful when you walk in the beach."
Mai stroked her hair, she smirking at her. "You too, Luna," she said. "You are most beautiful person I ever met." Mai gave her a first kiss,they began to kissing each other under their tonge Luna was moaning softly. Mai kissed her under her mouth so deep. They stopped, they started to go home. They were carrying Mariko when she was sleeping.
"What do you say if you want to stay in our house?" Luna asked, being nice.

Here goes that part guys! Lol!

They took off their clothes, were both naked. Luna was kissing her around her neck, Mai was giggling softly. She was  sucking her greats, she was kissing through her belly, then she licked her vagina.
Mai moaned. She was holding the blanket with her bare hand.
Luna used her two fingers to put it inside of her. Mai started to moaning louder. Luna begin to faster with her two fingers. Then they were done. They were laying in the bed each other.
Luna sighed. "I love you, Mai."
"I love you, too," she kissed her lips.

Okay, I've done that story before! This is my first time I've read a story, everyone! I know everyone were like.....
               D8......WHAT WERE THEY THINKING? THEY'RE TOO YOUNG TO HAVE SEX! CAN YOU TWO LEARN AT SCHOOL?!

That's someone who was reading my story. Lol!
I've made that joke! Lol!