Chapter 25: The Past of the Diclonius Sisters part 1

WARNING
       These story has Gore Violents, Language, Some Sexualily, Rude Behavior, and Drama.

13 years ago....

Kurama went to the hospital and see his wife was carrying the baby. She was smiling at the baby when she started to cry.
"Look, honey!" Mrs. Kurama cried. "It's a girl! I want you to meet her. Maybe we should gave her a name."
Kurama gasped. He saw his baby has horns sticking out her head. He started to strangle the baby's neck around his bare hand.
Mrs. Kurama gasped, she pulled her baby away from him. "What are you doing? Stop it!" She jumped out of the bed, she started to panic. "Stay away from my baby!"
The nurse opened the door and see Mrs. Kurama was panicking. "Mrs. Kurama?" asked the nurse with a worry face. "What's the matter?"
"He tried to-" Mrs. Kurama fell in the ground, she must be faded away.
Kurama gasped. "Hiromi!"
.........
Hiromi Kurama was laying on the bed, she was breathing so heavy with the mask on her mouth. Kurama started to panic. He was sitting in the chair and worrying about his wife.
The doctor stepped forward. "Your wife has infected," he explained to Kurama. "We'll take care of your wife."
He looked up at the doctor. "My daughter," he muttered. "Where is she?"
The doctor looked away. "She's in the nursing," he told Kurama. "Why are you so worried?"

Kurama went to the nursery and see his baby was laying in the peacefully bed, he opened the tiny door and see her horns.
The baby was cooing.
Kurama remembered that time when the little girl had gave him a gene of infected. Then he started to panic again. So that's it! He thought. Diclonius gave men a gene of infected when women were having a baby monsters. That's.... That's because my wife got infected...
He stared at his daughter, he used his bare hands then he strangle her neck again. Forgive me.....
Hiromi just saw it, he turned around and see his wife was standing there and watching him.
"Hiromi!" Kurama blinked.
"Why?...." She asked him weakly, her blood came out of her body. "Why are you trying to kill our baby?..." He gasped as his wife stepped forward slowly. "It's not that means her horns were sticking out her child...." She stopped as she grabbed Kurama's suit. "Please...." she begged him with a whisper voice. "I'm begging you to save her...." She fell on the ground as she sighed softly.
Kurama gasped. He was holding his wife as he was helping her stand. "Hiromi! No! Please! Get up! Please, get up!"
Hiromi didn't move her body, he thought his wife was dead.
"All right!" He started to cry. "I'll keep her alive! Please, wake up!"
Hiromi was bleeding to death... She didn't move her legs. He knew his wife was dying. He looked at his daughter. All right.... I'll keep her safe...