Chapter 19 The Present

Present
Yuki woke up in the morning, she stood up and see the letter from her big brother. She was itching her eyes. She look at the letter and read....

Dear Yuki

I'm going back to Kamakura, Japan.
You should go back to Kamakura. You need to get out of here before that guy will wake up. I left you last night, so you should go back to Kamakura. Kouta and her friends were worried about. They were looking for you. Don't forget about me, Yuki. I'm sure we'll meet again.

Lino Furukawa

Furukawa? You mean I'm the Furukawa? But I'm Yuki Furude! I'm not Ruka Furukawa. Not anymore.
Yuki started to leave this place. She knew her brother abandoned her again. Wow... How weird is it?

(Sorry, guys. I'm too lazy to write this)

The sun is rising up, but it started to rain. She has no idea where her brother went. She was all soak and wet when she was walking by herself. She can Kouta and Yuka were sitting somewhere. When Yuki started to shout at them, she saw Kouta was kissing his cousin.
Yuki gasped. Oh, no.... I'm too late... Why?.....
Yuki started to cry, she walked away from them. She started to run away from Kouta and Yuka.

That's the picture I wanted to show you

That's the picture I wanted to show you. I like this picture that I've found it. I can't find the red, but fuck it. I picked the dark pink just like Lucy's. Anyway, that looks like she must be fighting or something like that, though. So I would rather write a story about Yuki was walking alone in the beach. I hope you like it.

The rain is still pouring, Yuki was walking alone in the beach. Yuki was sobbing softy, she stopped. She sat behind the big rock. She was sobbing, too. Yuki knew Kouta likes her. She changed her mind to be Kouta's lover or girlfriend.
Yuki looked up the sky. She was preying for God. Oh, God, she thought in her mind. I wanted to go back to Hinamizawa.... Where should I go?
She blinked her eyes. She had a scene of the new diclonius. I think someone was here.
She saw them fighting. She saw the girl with a pink hair and her black dress. He has horns, too! She started to run away from them. That was a same guy who tried to kill Yuki and Lucy. She thought he was dead. She went to the town by herself. She was walking in the street. She looked up at the sky and see the stars.
She was watching it as she was walking by herself. Yuki knew there is no way she can go back to Maple Inn. She had remembered about her past. She wanted to be with Kouta, but Yuka loves him.
"Yuki?"
She can hear the familiar voice. It was Hanyuu!
"Hanyuu?" Yuki blinked her eyes. "Hanyuu!" She ran to her then she hugged her tightly.
All six of them were here. Yuki doesn't know they were looking for them. All six were hugging her.
"How did you find me?" Yuki asked them.
"We went to portal, then we found you in Kamakura," Mion told her.
"That's great!"
They were all missing her. They were hugging her.

Hi, guys! It's XxHighrashiRikaxX!
I'm sorry I was too lazy today. I always hearing that song called Crossfade So far away. It was my favorite song. I hope you guys like it.