Chapter 26: The Past of the Diclonius Sisters part 2

12 years later, Luna went playing with her sister Mariko Kurama. The two sisters were giggling.
Mariko ran as fast as she can. "Come on, Onee-chan!" she giggled. "Let's go to the beach!"
Luna ran after her. They went to the beach, they were having fun together. But there's a girl was being alone. Mariko saw the girl was walking by herself.
"Look, Onee-chan!" Mariko pointed at the girl. "There's a girl!"
Luna looked up and see the most beautiful girl was walking in the beach, the girl was stepping on water with bare foot.
Wow! Luna stared at the beautiful with a honey blonde hair, her hair is puffy, she wears her white dress and her eyes are light blue. She looks beautiful...!
Mariko padded her sister's shoulder. "Onee-chan?" Mariko asked. "Is anything okay?"
Luna turned her head. "Sorry!" she apologized. "I was just staring at her."
The girl waved at them. "Hi, I'm Mai!"
Luna blinked, her face were red. "...Hi" she waved back. "I'm Luna Kurama, and this my little sister Mariko."
Mai smiled at them. "It's nice to meet you both."
Luna smiled back, she stepped forward and she padded her back. "Hey," she murmured. "Do you want to play with us?"
Mai nodded her so exciting. "Of course!"
Mariko blinked, confuse.
"Come on, Mariko!" Luna grabbed her hand. "Let's play with Mai!"
"Okay," she lied with a fake smile. She was being jealous of Mai for playing with her.
                                .....
It's been few hours, Mariko was playing with Mai, a little. She thought Luna was having a crush on Mai.
Nai stepped forward. "Hey, Luna," she inhaled. "Do you know what Nai means?"
Luna shook her head.
"Mai means Ocean or elegance," she told Luna. "I always wanted to see those fishy in the ocean."
Mariko stepped forward.
Luna laughed. "You know, Mai?" she asked. "I think you're pretty when you walk in the beach with bare foot. The Ocean Girl loves to go swimming in the ocean."
Mai giggled. "You're funny lookong."
Luna's cheeks are red. "You're funny, too." She forgot to tell Mariko. "Mariko, can we have a moment, so we don't want you to see it. You can go find the sea shell." She was smiling at her as she padded her forehead.
Mariko nodded. She started to look.
Luna and Mai were staring at each other. "So?" she asked. "What do you say if we meet again?"
Mai nodded. "Of course!" Then something was happening, Luna likes her so much.
Luna smiled at her. "Do you want to go swimming tomorrow?"
Mai nodded again. "Sure!"
Mariko saw it, she was hiding under the sand.
Luna waved at her. "Bye!"
Mariko's eyes were wide. "....Wow."

Hi, guys! I've made this story about Mariko finds out that her sister is a lesbian. And yes Luna is a lesbian! Lol! I tried to be cool with that story, so I have to write it again.

Listen, I've never write a story about two girls were dating, I tried not to be rude. It was my idea about Mai, Luna's lovers. That will be cute couple~♡