Chapter 20: Kouta meets Yuki's friends

Yuki sat beside Hanyuu, Rika, and Satoko, they were all so happy to see Yuki again.
Yuki had explains to them about her story, they were all in shock.
"So, you're telling us about Kouta had a big house," Mion murmured. "I've never of heard of Maple Inn before."
"Me too, sis."
Satoko laughed. "We'll meet those people who are very kind to her."
"Mii," Rika smiled at them. "I wonder if they will allow us to visit their house."
Rena jumped at Rika. "Hauu! What if they have cute stuff?" She started to hugged Rika, then spinning around and around. "I wanted to take it them!"
Keiichi laughed nervously. "What if they won't let us?" he asked. "You know this is a bad idea...."
Hanyuu closed her eyes and started to wailing at them. "Auuu!" she wailed. "Keiichi is right! Maybe this is a bad!"
Yuki stood up. "Release," she promised. "Kouta will meet you all. I promise."
"Okay," Mion said, she stood up. "We're going to Maple Inn, guys!"
They started to shouted at loud. Yuki knew they're going to meet Kouta and his friends.

They went to Maple Inn, Yuki was being excited for her friends to meet Kouta, Yuka, Nyuu, and Mayu. When they saw Kouta came out of nowhere, he saw Yuki and her friends were standing there and staring at him.
Kouta gasped. "Yuki?...."
Mion waved at him. "Hi, I'm Mion Sonozaki," she pointed at her friends. "This is my twin sister Shion, my friends, Rena, Keiichi, Rika, Satoko, and Hanyuu. We were Yuki's friends, sir. What's your name?"
Kouta blinked his blue eyes. "I'm Kouta...."
Keiichi shakes his hand. "Hi, Kouta!" he smiled at him. "It's very nice to meet you."
He giggled nervously. "Wow.... I guess we had company...."
"Kouta!" Yuka called out his name. "What's going on?" She saw Yuki's friends were pleasuring him. "Oh..." She stared at them as they stared back.
"Oh, hey, Yuka," Kouta looked at her. "This is Yuki's friends. This Mion, Shion, Keiichi, Rena, Rika, Satoko, and......" Kouta stopped, he saw her long horns. "Another one?"
"This is Hanyuu, Kouta," Yuki said. "She's my friend who took care of me for 5 years ago."
Kouta blinked back. "Okay.... I thought I saw someone."
Yuka smiled at them. "All right , guys, I'd like you to meet someone."
They came in, Yuki saw the girl with a long black hair who look just like Rika's.
"Who is she?" Yuki asked, pointing at the girl.
Yuka looked at her. "That's Nozomi-chan," she explained to her. "We've found her in the town when she got lost. She was shy."
Nozomi looked at them. "Oh.... hi." She waved at them, nervously.
They waved back. They saw Mayu and Nyuu were standing.
"This is Mayu," said Yuka. "and this is Nyuu."
"Nyuu!" She shouted at them.
Rena blinked her eyes and saw Nyuu was waving at her. "Awww! She's s cute!" She started to pick up, then running away from. "I wanna take you home!"

"NYUU! KOUTA!" Nyuu screamed at him as she needed for help

"NYUU! KOUTA!" Nyuu screamed at him as she needed for help. "KOUTA!"
Kouta, Yuka, and Mayu gasped.
"Rena!" Mion shouted at her. "Put her down! You make her scared!"
Rena pulled her against her face. "Shut up, Mii-chan!" she yelled at her. "I'm taking her home!"
Yuki and Mion were pulling Nyuu's foot as they were grunting. Rena pulled back.
"Let-go-Rena!" Mion grunted, she pulled back.
"Never!" Rena hissed at her.
Nozomi blinked her eyes as she was hiding behind Yuka's back. Mayu was holding Wanta. Kouta was watching them.
Nyuu was screaming, she wailed. "Nyuu!" she wailed. "Kouta!"
Kouta hits Rena's head with a yellow shoe, everyone just saw that. "That's enough!" he scolded at her. "I don't want you to take Nyuu away from us, okay, Rena-san?"
Rena nodded sadly.
"Thanks, Kouta-kun!" Mion padded his should.
Kouta giggled nervously. "No problem," he said. "Try to make sure she doesn't get crazy again."
Mion nodded.
Yuka was jealous at Mion, she looked at Kouta. "Kouta...." she growled.
"Sorry." Kouta looked back. "I guess Yuki's friends can stay here."
They started to shouted at loud as they were exciting.
Kouta blinked. "Not so long!"
Keiichi stepped forward. "Sorry, Kouta," he smiled at him as he padding his back. "What do you say we can make Boy's night?"
Kouta smiled at him. "Sure thing, Keiichi-san."