Chapter 10: Male Dclonius

Kurama was standing there and watch the blood is dripping. He was still thinking about Lucy and Yuki had escaped from Diclonius Researcing Intitude.
The woman stepped forward. "Director?"
Kurama turned his head. "Yes, Shirakawa?" he asked gently.
"Before we took Number 7 to Kamakura, Japan," she said. "There was a male diclonius who tried to kill us, but we put him in somewhere safe."
Kurama remove his glasses as he stated at her. "What does he want now?" he asked.
Shirakawa took a deep breath. "He wants to help you," she said. "he wants to see you."
Kurama stared at her still. "All right." They stared to walk.
It's been 10 years ago, he thought. 10 years ago, he killed his entire family and he killed bunch of people.
Shirakawa opened the door, they saw the naked man was chained up.
It's called the Male Diclonius!
His hair is red, his eyes are red and he has horns sticking out his head. He was 19 years old. He was wearing a helmet just like Lucy's.
Kurama stared at him.
"Director," Shirakawa called. "He's been there for 10 years ago. He was the King of Diclonius. Well, everything is different. Like Lucy is the Queen of Diclonius."
Kurama stepped forward.
"Kurama?"
He was walking toward at the Male Diclonius, he stared at him. "Hello, Lino," he spoke to him. "There's something you wanted to say?"
Lino didn't say a word.
Shirakawa stared at them. She turned head, she saw the guards were pointing the guns at him. She turned back.
Kurama stepped forward. "I know you want to help," he said. "but it's too late for that. Nana went to Kamakura to find Lucy and Yuki. You always kill humans. We don't trust you. By the way, you're not going nowhere until you will die." Kurama started to walk away.
Lino started to speak. "......Is Yuki your enemy who tried to kill you?"
Kurama nodded. "Yes. She tried to kill me, but I pulled the trigger and it ran out of bullets. That's why she and Lucy had escaped. Why would you ask, and how do you know?"
Lino breathed heavy. He didn't say a word again.
Kumara sighed. "If you want to say anything," he said. "let me know." He started to walk away.
Lino spoke again. "..... I... will... get... all of you..."
Kurama ignored him. "It won't happened," he said as he stopped. "You will never escape, Lino. This is your home."

It's 9:00pm, the guards were walking and they were talking about Lino.
"....and he was a serial killer, man," said the guard. "He barely tried to kill his own sister!"
"He had a sister?"
The first guard nodded. "Yep," he nodded. "His little sister. She was the diclonius, too. I think that her brother killed their grandfather when she was a little girl."
The second guard blinked his eyes. "What about their mother?"
"Well that boy had killed their mother when she gave birth to his baby sister," said the first guard. "That's why he and his sister were being raised by their grandparents."
The second guard stopped. "My God, Yori..."
"What Yoshiro?" Yori asked.
Yoshiro stared at Lino was using his 15 meters. "His meters...!"
Yori blinked his eyes. "Shit, man! He's loses it!"
Suddenly, Lino used his vector to grab Yori's key. Yoshiro just saw that. "Oh, shit!"
"What?"
Yoshiro saw Lino was unlock the chain. "He's escaping!" he yelled. "RUN, BRO!"
Yori blinked as he ran away from with his brother. They ran as fast as they can. They are both cowards, and they were scared that he was kill them all.
Shirakawa saw them running away. "Yori-kun! Yoshiro-kun!" she snapped. "What are two running away from?"
They didn't say a word.
"You better spit it out!" Shirakawa scold at them "Or else-"
They can hear the shatter of the bones. All three of them stared at Lino was chopping the guard's head, arms, legs, and bellies off.
They were in shock.
"Oh, shit..."
"Get Cheif Kurama!" Shirakawa shouted at Yori.
"Right!" Yori nodded as he ran to Kurama's office.
Lino chopped the man's head. He used his four vectors to chop their heads off. He opened the door, he saw Kurama and the guards. All the guards were pointing the guns at him.
Yoshiro, Yori, and Shirawaka watched them.
Kurama stared to speak. "All right, Lino," he said. "here's a deal, you can go back to your chain and don't you ever kill people again."
Lino smiled at him as he didn't a word.
Yori slipped out. He must be stepping on a blood floor! He fell on a ground.
"Yori!"
Kurama blinked as he saw him slipped on the blood. "Yori-san!" Kurama yelled. "What are you doing here?! Run away!"
Yori turned his head, then Lino chopped Yori's head.
"Yori!" Yoshrio's heart was broken, that's because he lost his brother.
They gasped.
"Fire! Fire now!"
They are all Yori's body when Lino guard himself, he used Yori's pen, then he stabbed the guard's forehead.
They stopped firing.
"We ran out of bullets!"
"Dammit!" Kurama snapped.
The guard used his bat to hit his forehead. Too late, he punched his chest through his heart.
All the guards were being killed by Lino. Kurama was in shock.
He opens the door, and he can see the exit door.
Lino went outside and then he jump off the cliff just the same time just like Lucy had jumped off the cliff. But he didn't jump. It was Yoshiro who tried to kill him. Suddenly, he shot his forehead and he fell off the cliff.
"Shit!"
Lino was gone. They knew he was drowning in the ocean. Just like Lucy and Yuki had escaped from prison when they went to Kamakura, Japan.

Hey, guys. I've made this character. Lino the Male Diclonius. By the way, I hope you like him. He's a killer. Lol!