Chapter 22: The Diclonius Fish

Hi, guys! This is my picture! I've drew it. This is Luna Kurama. She is Mariko's big sister. Luna's hair is blonde and her eyes are icy blue. I hope you like it.

It was very dark in room 20, the 13 year old girl was swimming in the Big Pool Glow.

The girl had a blonde hair, her eyes are icy blue and she has horns sticking out her head

Suddenly, she saw the woman was feeding her something.
"Luna-chan!" The woman called. "I brought you something! It's fish meat!"
Luna came out of the pool, her hair is so long and she was naked. When saw the woman was standing there, she was walking toward at her. She stopped. She gave her a fish meat, she started to eat it.
Yoshiro and Shirakawa were watching, they were standing on the stone stairs.
He blinked his eyes and said, "Why is she swimming in the pool?" he asked. "Diclonius can't swim!"
She turned her head. "Yoshiro-kun, this girl is The Diclonius Fish."
He blinked again. "The Diclonius Fish?" He turned his head away and see Luna was eating her meal. "Is that impossible?"
She nodded. "Of course. First Lucy and Yuki had escape from prison, and then Lino had escape from prison, too. One of the diclonius wanted to be free, but that's not going to work."
"Then will Luna-chan help us?"
She nodded again.
They stared at her. Luna was done eating it. Yoshiro and Shirakawa were walking toward at Luna and the woman.
Shirakawa started to speak. "Luna-chan," she commanded. "We need your help."
Luna looked up at her. "Yes, ma'am?"
"We need you to kill Lucy, Yuki, and Lino for us," she told Luna. "That will be easy to use your vectors."
Luna smiled at her seriously. "Oh, I will, ma'am!"
Yoshiro swallowed. He looked at Shirakawa, he began to worry. "Do you think this is a good idea to bring a little girl to this place?"
"It'll be work," she said. "Right now, we are ready to bring Luna-chan to the place of Kamakura, Japan. You'll have to bring them by yourself, okay?"
Yoshiro nodded nervously. "Of course, ma'am." This is gonna be hard to find them...

Meanwhile, they went to Kamakura, Japan. Luna was looking around, she never went there before. Yoshiro's with her.
"Okay, Luna-chan," he said with the obey. "We have to find Lucy, Yuki, and Lino. Shirakawa wants us to bring them back. Now, can you used your vectors?"
Luna nodded her head. "But she told me I need kill them all, right?"
"Of course, Luna-chan," said Yoshiro, he started to walk as she followed him.
Luna was curious. She likes to see the world, she looked at the man was selling harmbugers. She looked back, she saw the woman was selling some ice cream. She had never see those people selling food before. That's because the customers are buying some food. Yoshiro tried to grab her hand to make sure she doesn't want to get confuse.
Luna stopped.
"What's wrong, Luna-chan?" He turned his head, he stared at Luna's eyes.
"I have a scene of another diclonius who have horns just like my," she explained to Yoshiro.
He blinked with a surprise. "Really? Is it Lucy? Yuki? Lino"
She shook her head. "There was a girl who came out of the hospital...."
"What?" He looked at the hospital. He saw the girl was walking so slow, she was too weak. "Oh, my god...!" He ran to the diclonius. "You poor thing."
She narrowed her eyes. "Who the hell are you?"
"I'm Yoshiro," he told her, he pointed at Luna. "and this is Luna. We're looking for Lucy, Yuki, and Lino. Can you help us?"
She turned around. "I'm Sophia," she said. "and I have no idea where they are now. I don't know who is Lucy. She's properly left."
"Indeed," Yoshiro said so low, he was thinking in his head. "So you don't know where they are, right?"
Sophia shook her head. "Yuki-san lived in the Maple Inn," she explained. "She was a nice person. I promise you."
"Really?"
She nodded. "I'm going back to Maple Inn," she told them. "If you don't mind."
"I wanna come!" Luna was jumping around as she was being excited.
"Hmmmm.... how interesting," Yoshiro used his smirk, he was planning to bring Luna to kill Yuki. "So, uhh... Can you bring Luna-chan, please? I'm really need a babysitter."
"What?" Sophia was confused. "Why can bring Luna-chan in Maple House? I'm not gonna do this shit!"
"Now, now, little one," Yoshiro padded her head. "Your friends will babysit her. Like I said: you have to take good care of poor little Luna-chan. Her parents had gave her away. That's why nobody can take care of her. You'll be her adopt sister. See ya!" He started to walk away, Sophia doesn't understand.
"Wait!" Sophia begged. "Why would I be her adopt sister? I'm 15 years old, and I'm her adopt sister? How crazy is that?"
Yoshiro ignored her, he was gone. Sophia knew he didn't listen to her. She looked at Luna. She started to take care of Luna. What if Luna wanted to kill everyone? Or Sophia? That is going to happen when Luna will be confusion.