Chapter 14: Yuki's Farewell

Yuki went to the Kamakura Hospital to help Sophia with her belly wound, the doctors were carrying her in the hallway. When she took Sophia to the hospital, there was a same girl who came to their house.
It was Mayu.
"Mayu?" Yuki blinked her eyes, she stepped forward. "What are you doing here?"
Mayu opened her eyes and see her face. "Yuki-san?" She stood up, she stared at her as she freaked up a little. "Is that you who chop the girl's leg?" she asked nervously.
Yuki shook her head. "That's not me, Mayu."
Mayu took a deep breath. "Then it must be a dream," she said.
"What hapened to you?"
Mayu looked up. "I don't know," she responded. "I think I fell off the tree branch. I've never climb the tree before. I can't remember."
"I'm sure you must be learning how to climb the tree," she smiled at her.
.................
Kouta went to the hospital to find Yuki, Sophia, and Mayu. He was worried about the girls. He found them in room 16.
"Girls?" Kouta stepped forward. "Are you all right? The doctor called me on the phone. Is Sophia okay?"
Yuki nodded her head. "Yeah. The doctor said she has to stay in the hospital until her wound will heal."
"Far enough," Kouta said. "So what are you all doing here alone? You know I was worried about you guys."
Yuki's cheeks are red. It was the same time when Yuki had a crush on Kouta. "I've found Mayu in the hospital when I took Sophia to the hospital," she said. "She told me about her strangest dream."
"Really?"
She nodded.
Mayu stepped forward. "Kouta-san? Yuki-san?" she asked nervously. "May I stay in the night with you guys?"
Kouta smiled as he nodded. "Sure, Mayu."
Mayu's belly was rumbling. She gasped. "I'm sorry..."
Yuki smiled. "It's okay, Mayu," she said. "Yuka will make you something to eat."
Mayu's eyes were wide. "Really?"
They nodded.
"Thank you..." She hugged Yuki as she squeezed her gently.

They went back home, Yuki knew Nyuu cane back home.
"Nyuu!" Nyuu shouted, she ran to him then she hugged him.
Yuki groaned softly, jealously. She knew Nyuu likes Kouta just like Yuki and Yuka.
Mayu gasped.
Yuki turned her head. "What's wrong?" she asked, she started to worried about Mayu was freaking out.
Nyuu turned her head.
Mayu sighed. "It's nothing."
Kouta and Yuka were cooking some food. They brought a good food for Mayu.
Yuki sat with Nyuu, she's still jealous of Nyuu. She's still remember yesterday about Lucy tried to kill Bando when her two vectors to stranger his neck. She would thought Lucy killed him. I don't trust Lucy-san, she thought. I don't like her. She likes Kouta a lot. I like Kouta!
Nyuu looked at Yuki was sitting along. She thought Yuki wants something, so she gave her something. Yuki blinked as she saw Nyuu was giving her some food.
Yuki was confused. Uhhh... thanks." She hold the bowl as she put it on the taple. Is she tricking on me? Did she think I'm jealous of her?
Kouta smiled at Yuki and Nyuu. "That looks like Nyuu was being nice to you," he said. "Are you feeling alone sometimes."
Yuki nodded. "Yeah..." Her cheeks are red again. "I guess Nyuu can sit with me."
"Nyuu!" She shouted, she sat beside Yuki. "Nyuu!"
Yuki looked at her. Well, I guess she was very nice to me, anyway.
..........
Yuki went outside to cheek out on Sophia, she was walking by herself. She knew it was bad idea to leave Maple Inn. Yuki looked at the people as they stared at her, she hide her horns with Sophia's dark pink hat where she left it in the battlefield. Yuki was walking in the street.
Yuki is still thinking of going back to Hinamizawa, but she felt for Kouta. She felt guilty of leaving Maple Inn. Yuki likes him a lot, but she felt betrayed her friends from Hinamizawa.
Yuki looked away, she can see the hospital. She can climb the window with her vector. She can fly in the air and she landed on the floor. She can see Sophia was lying on a bed. The doctors were fixing her wound.
The doctors were done, they went back to the breakroom.
Yuki stepped forward and tapped her head. "Sophia?"
Sophia opened her eyes. "Yuki-san?" She looked at her face.
"Listen," she ordered. "I'm going back to Hinamizawa. You don't have to help me. Besides, I'll be okay all my own."
Sophia stood up. "Are you sure?"
Yuki nodded her head. "I'll miss you, Sophia" She hugged her tightly.
"Miss you, too," she whispered.
She smiled at her sadly. She started to jump off the window then she used her two vectors to landed.
Yuki was walking by herself again. She was hiding her horns to make sure won't make fun in her.