Chapter 23: Luna and Sophia

Sophia and Luna went to Maple Inn, she knocked the door then Kouta opened the door.
"Sophia," he exhaled. "Great to See you again, and who is she?" He looked at Luna's face.
"Hi," Luna waved at him. "My name is Luna. And I'm from the Blue Pool glow. Do you want to swim?"
"Uhhhh.... no thanks," Kouta said, he turned around then walk away. "You can come in Luna-chan."
They saw Nana and Yuki were narrowing their eyes as they stared at Luna and Sophia.
"Hi, Sophia!" Yuki gave her a hug as she squzze her tightly.
Nana stared at Luna's face. "Hey, Sophia-san," she responded. "Who us that girl?"
"This is Luna," Sophia told her. "She's the diclonius just like me, Nyuu, Yuki-san, and the girl. What's her name again? I don't know her."
"This is Nana."
Mayu stepped forward. All of the people were staring at her. Luna used her happy face.
Kouta looked at them. "Luna-chan," he pointed at them. "This is my cousin Yuka, my friends Mayu, Nozomi, Nyuu, Yuki, Keiichi, Mion, her younger twin sister Shion, Rena, Rika, Satoko, and finally Hanyuu. Now we have bunch of people! What the hell?"
Rena blinked her eyes as she saw Luna was being so cute. She grabbed Luna then she started to run away. "Aww! You're so cute! I'm gonna take you home!"
"RENA!" Keiichi yowled at her. "There's no time take her home!"
                             ........
Everyone were sitting, they were so loud. Kouta knew this is going to be hard to control this people.
"Okay, everyone!" Kouta called for a meeting. "Settle down! We have to do choures. We can work this out. We all need to clean the house, so it doesn't want to get dirty again, okay?"
Everyone nodded.
"Yeah, sure!"
"Sounds great!"
"How hard can that be?"
Yuki was being silenced. She tried to be good. As everyone stood up, they were bringing some stuff for cleaning.
Luna was watching Yuki was running with the purple towel as she was wiping the floor. Nana was watching, too. They wanted to learn how to clean. Luna started to wipe the floor, she was too slow to run. Nana slipped out, she fell in the floor and her arm and leg rip out, it's not bleeding at it. Her arms and legs must be fixed up. Yuki knew that and Luna doesn't know that. Luna looked at Nana's leg, she looked up and see Nana was crawling. She put her arm back, then she started to growled at Luna.
"Give....me....my leg," Nana hissed with seriously.
Luna started to run away, she dropped her leg then Nana put it to her nipple leg.
                            ........
Yuki, Sophia, Nyuu, Luna, and Nana were cleaning the window. Nana the sport, she was wiping faster. The sport was outside. She break the window, then she fell down.
The Diclonius gasped.
Nana stood up, she looked at the women. Her forehead is bleeding. "I'm okay," she exhaled, she looked at Nyuu. "But I still don't trust Lucy-san."
Yuka came here and see Nana was bleeding. "Nana-san!" she cried, she looked at her blood. "Your head. Here, let me take you there."
Luna stared at them. Sophia stared at her, she thought that she was being curious. I don't know what to do to her. She was just a little girl who doesn't understand.
They were done cleaning the house. They went back to the kitchen. Luna looked at the clock. She touched it, then it start ticking.
Kouta just saw it. "Hey, Luna-chan," he responded. "Try not to touch. Nyuu and Mayu were planning to fix it."
Luna nodded. She started to run around.
Sophia had never see her so happy before. She thought Luna was being childish, but she's 13. Some kids are being fun, though.
"Okay, guys," Mion said with the box. "I brought you some sweet ohgais. My grandma had made it, so I made it myself."
They were all exciting as they grabbed the ohgais. Luna looked at the ohgai, then she ate it up. Everyone must be happy. Sophia just saw it, she was eating it. She just walk away then she sat by herself.
Luna came outside and see Sophia was hitting by herself. Luna gave her a half of ohagi. Sophia glared at her as she smiled at her.
"Onee-chan!" Luna smiled back.
Sophia chuckled. "Thanks, Luna-chan."
                                ......
It's been a while, everyone were cooking something. Nana and Mayu were sitting each other, but Nana had a vision.
Sophia blinked her eyes, she looked up at the sky. Luna ad Yuki looked up, too. They have a scene of the stranger.
"What's wrong, guys?" Mayu asked the diclonius.
Nana gasped. "There's the girl who wants to kill me...."
"What?"
The three diclonius gasped, too. They were terrified.
Nana stood up. "I have to go...."
Mayu began to worried. "Why?"
"Because," she said. "I have to go find the girl." Nana started to walk away, they were staring at her.
"I can come with you," Yuki stepped forward.
"Me too," Sophia smiled at them.
"I wanna come!" Luna rised her hand.
Nana nodded her head as she smiled at them. "All right, you girls can come with, I can trust you."
They started to follow Nana's lead, they were ready to find a strange girl. They were walking through the street.

Meanwhile, when Yoshiro saw Luna was following them. He knew she didn't kill them all. When he stepped forward, he started to speak to them, but Sophia just saw him.
"Oh, there you are, sir," Sophia used her tone of voice. "Where have you been all the sudden?"
"Oh, I was just checking on Luna-chan," he rolled his eyes seriously. "That's all of the sudden."
"That's that man, Sophia?" Nana asked her seriously. "That looks like he was trying to capture us."
"That's Yoshiro-san," Sophia explained. "He left Luna-chan in the hospital when I was about to babysit."
Yuki stared at him with her narrow eyes. "Hmmm... I don't think he needed a babysitter," she murmured. "I think Nana was right. He tried to capture us."
Yoshiro smirked at them. "That's right, Yuki-chan," he used his gun to put at them. "All of you should go back to Diclonius Researching Institute. I'll average my brother." He started to giggled at them. "It seems like your big brother Lino had escape from prison when he was looking for you, then he abandoned you again."
Yuki rolled her eyes. "Big deal," she snapped at him. "I don't need Big Brother to take care of me. I would rather take care of myself now."
Luna looked away, she blinked her eyes. "Onee-chan!"
Sophia turned her head. "What is it Luna-chan?" she asked. "Is something wroug?" She looked up and see the man was holding the chair, it was the strange girl who likes just like Rika Furude. Her hair is light pink, she has horns sticking out her head with the bow.   
  They gasped.
"Oh, shit....." Yoshrio's eyes were wide. "We're dead...."
Luna's eyes were wide. "M-Mariko?"