Chapter 12: Mayu

Yuki was cleaning her bed, he tucked the pillow. She put the pillow on a bed. She can hear Nyuu's voice.
Nyuu was running around when she started to panic.
What's wrong with her?
Yuki saw Yuka came home, she knew she can take care of Kouta. Sophia and Yuki were staring at them. Yuka was wiping Kouta's face with a wet towel. Yuki looked at the mess. Sophia was cleaning a mess.
Yuki was protested herself. Lucy-san must making a mess.
She felt bad of leaving Lucy in the beach when she tried to kill Bando. Yuki felt like she needs to go back to Hinamizawa. She always love her friends, but turn out to take revenge on Kurama who took her away from her friends. She wondered where Hanyuu went. Yesterday when Hanyuu left her, she knew Hanyuu doesn't want to go to Kamakura. She missed Hanyuu, Rika, Satoko, and all the people who love her.
Yuki picked the yellow shoe up when she wanted to help Sophia to clean this mess up.
Yuki used her evil face, she's still thinking of Kurama. I will find you, Kurama, she told herself. I will kill you what you done to me...

Few days later, Yuka asked Kouta when he's all better now. Yuki knew Yuka likes Kouta a lot. She came to Kouta's room.
Kouta looked at her. "Yuki?" he looked at her. "What's wrong?"
"It's nothing," she said, she stared at Kouta's eyes. "Kouta. Do you like Yuka?"
Kouta felt bad for Yuki. He would lied to her, but he started to tell her the truth. "Yeah," he said. "I like Yuka. She's nice, but she's my cousin."
Yuki sat on the floor. "I heard what Yuka said she's going to stay with you. Besides, I like your house."
Kouta smiled nervously. "That's not my house, you know," he chuckled. "That's property Yuka's house."
"Oh, really?" Yuki asked. "Then this is your new home now."
Kouta smiled at her. "Well, I think you're funny," he said. "You're funny just like Nyuu."
Yuki smiled as she chuckled. "Sometimes," she replied. "Yuka likes you. You know that, right?"
Kouta looked down, his cheeks are red when Yuka likes him. "Yeah..." He looked up and see Yuki's face, he felt like he's liking Yuki as a friend, well sometimes when they first meet at the beach. Yuki had held Kouta to find Nyuu. It seems like Yuki could stay in Maple Inn for a while. "You could live with us if you want to," he said. "If you don't want to, just let us know."
Yuki nodded her head, her cheeks are red when she started to like him. But she has to go back to Hinamizawa. She sighed. "All right," she said. "I'll stay here until me and Sophia will go back to Hinamizawa. I'm sure you don't mind that."
Kouta chuckled as he stared at her, but suddenly Yuka just saw it.
"And what are you two talking about?" Yuka smiled at them, she was so jealous of Yuki when she hang out with Kouta.
Kouta blinked. "Yuka!"
"Uh-oh..." She knew Yuka was being jealous.
Yuka slapped across his face. Nobody can hear it. She didn't slap Yuki. Yuka just walked away.
Yuki turned her head and see Kouta's red hand face when he was being slapped by Yuka. "I knew Yuka was jealous of me," she muttered. "I'm glad she didn't slap my face. She likes me."
Kouta sighed. "You don't say..."
Yuki giggled as she covered her mouth.

Yuki was cleaning the floor with Kouta. Sophia wiped the table. Yuki was sweating as she wiped her face. Nyuu leaped at Kouta, she wondered if she can clean it.
Nyuu padded his shoulder.
"What is it, Nyuu?" Kouta asked.
Yuki looked at them. "She wants to wipe the floor," she said. "I could hardly tell."
Kouta sighed. He stood up as he bumped Nyuu's breast.
"Nyuu!"
Kouta shrieked. "Sorry!"
Nyuu was curious. She took his hand, then let him touch her breast. Nyuu was started to move her breast when she can feel it.
Kouta blinked as his cheeks are red. "Do you want me to squeeze it?" he asked, he started to squeezed her breast gently.
Yuki was so jealous. She didn't like it when Kouta squeezed her breast. She likes Kouta a lot, but it turns out to be jealous of Nyuu just like Yuka.
Yuka smiled at them as she was being jealous at Nyuu, too.
Kouta gasped. "Yuka!"
Yuka smiled at them. "And what are you doing, Kouta?" Then she slapped across his face again.
Yuki felt much better now. She started to talk to Kouta again. "We'll, I guess Yuka doesn't like it," she smirked at him.
Kouta sighed. "Why would people always have to be slapped...."
Ha! Yuki scoffed at Nyuu. In your face, Lucy-san!

Yuki was wiping the window, she was being grumpy today. That's because she was being jealous. She was jealous all the time.
Suddenly, there was girl who was carried the red umbrella. Her hair is black, and her eyes are purple. Yuki stepped outside and see the little girl. She brought her little dog.
"Excuse, ma'am," the girl asked. "I've found your umbrella. You left it yesterday."
Yuki was in shock. "T-thank you, kid," she blinked her eyes. "Who are you? And how do you know where we are."
"My name's Mayu," she said, she looked down at her dog. "And this is my dog Wanta. I saw the sign of umbrella when it said Maple Inn."
Yuki smiled at her. "Then... come in, Mayu-san," she said. "My name is Yuki Furude, anyway."
Mayu smiled at her nervously. "That's a pretty name... Yuku-san." She put Wanta outside when she tight his up gently.
Kouta stepped forward and see Mayu was carry the umbrella. "Who are you?" he asked her.
"This is Mayu," she told Kouta, she looked at Mayu. "Mayu, this is Kouta."
Mayu waved at him.
"How did you find that," he asked.
Mayu looked down. "Well... I found it in the beach," she explained. "When I found it, there was the soldier-"
"The soldier?!" Kouta snapped. "How do you know them?"
Mayu swallowed.
Yuki blinked her red eyes.
Sophia stepped forward. "What's going on?" she asked.
They didn't say a word.
What am I supposed to say to her? Yuki asked herself. Nobody can say a word. Except Lucy-san.
................
Yuka came home, she met Mayu when she saw her shoes. She started to glance her eye. "Another girl?"
Yuki nodded. "Yep," she said. "She came to our house."
Kouta was angry about last night when the soldiers had took Nyuu and Yuki, he got hit in the head by the soldier. He complain too much. Yuki started to walk away and see Nyuu was still wiping the floor.
She looked at the music box, she picked that up and she open it. The song of twinkle, she never of melodies. "Yuka!"
Yuka came in the hallway. "What is it, Yuki-chan?"
"What's that?"
Yuka gleamed her eyes. "Oh, I forgot to give it to Kouta."
Yuki gave it to her. Nyuu started to look at the music box. Yuka thought if Nyuu could see it.
"Oh, you want to see it, Nyuu-chan?" Yuka asked.
Nyuu slipped the floor then she hit in the head.
They blinked.
"Nyuu!"
"Nyuu-chan!"
They can hear it, they came in the hallway and see what was going on.
Kouta stepped forward. "What happened?" he asked as he looked down at her. "Nyuu! Are you all right?"
Nyuu stood up, she didn't say a word. She can hear a music box.
Yuki blinked. "Oh, no..." she whispered. "It's Lucy..."
Sophia blinked, too. "I have a scene of Lucy, too."
Lucy used her vectors, she reached out to kill Kouta and his friends.
"No more! Stop it already!" The voice shouted at her as she remember that little boy who was crying and begging.
Lucy stepped back. "....Kouta."
Yuki and Sophia just saw that. Her vectors moves away. They watched her leaving the house.
Where is she going? Yuki thought. She started to follow her.
"Where are you two going?" Kouta asked them.
Yuki hushed him. "I'll have to check on Lu- I mean, Nyuu. We'll be back."
They were confused.
Yuki was hiding. She stared at her as she stared at Wanta was barking at her. Lucy used her vector to let Wanta go. She was in shock.
"Wanta!" she whispered. "Wanta! Cone here boy!"
Yuki started to chase Wanta. She doesn't know where he went. She finally find Wanta. Yuki hold him and bring him back. She heard Mayu was calling his name. She put him down, then Wanta ran to her.
"Wanta!" Mayu gasped. She told him up, then the dog licked her cheek. "You promise not to leave me."
Yuki started to find Lucy again, but she lost her. She was walking by herself. Yuki was looking around. She has no idea where Lucy went.

Hi, guys! Guess what? Yuki start to like Kouta. She has a crush on him, Yuka was being jealous of Yuki and Nyuu, and yeah, Yuki was being jealous of Nyuu, too. I hope you like it, guys!