Chapter 30: Mariko vs Lucy

Lucy stood up, she uses her vector to pull the bullet of her chest. She started to chuckling.
"You think you want to kill me?" she asked coldly. "Well that's too bad." She used her vector to destroy Kurama.
Luna blinked her eyes, she used her vector to grab her vectors. "Leave Father alone!" She yelled at her.
Lucy smirked at her. "So.... you must be a hero who wanted to save your father, eh?" she chuckled at her softly. "Well, he's the one who took you to that horrible prison. Not if you still thinking about Mai, your lover. She doesn't want to dance with you in public. She was a coward, that's because you have horns sticking out your horn."
Mariko used her vector to punch Lucy's face. "Shut up!" She stepped forward behind Luna. "Leave my Big Sister alone! If you want to kill her, then you have to kill me instead!"
Lucy used her vectors, Mariko grabbed hers. She used her 15 meters to kill Lucy.
Lucy blinked. She started to run away from her. Mariko got out of the wheelchair as she started to walk toward at her.
Lucy looked at the man who lost his arm. She saw the phone was beeping. She knew it was the bomb.
"Lucy, don't!" Shirakawa yelled. "You don't have to do this!"
She chuckled. "Too late for that." She threw the phone at the water as Mariko reached the phone. She was running as she reached the phone, then Lucy chopped Mariko's legs.
They gasped.
"Mariko!" Kurama reached out his hand at his daughter.
"M-Mariko!" Luna cried out.
Mariko was crawling at her, she grabbed Lucy's dress as she stared at her. She turned her head at Luna and Kurama. "Don't worry, Daddy..... Onee-chan.... I will adore you both...."
Too late, Lucy chopped Mariko's head off. Luna and Nana gasped, Kurama was in shocked.
"Mariko...."
Luna started to scream at her as she ran at her. "You killed my little sister!" she screamed at her. "You bitch!"
Lucy used her vector. Shirakawa just saw it. "Luna-chan, watch out!" She pushed Luna away from Lucy's vectors, suddenly Shirakawa was killed by Lucy. She chopped her nipple as she fell on the grass.
They gasped.
"Shirakawa....!" Kurama gasped.
Luna covered her mouth with a shock. Yoshiro was guarding her to keep her safe.
The soldiers used their weapons to kill Lucy.
"Soldiers!" The leader yelled. "Kill that monster!" They were shooting Lucy, but she used her vectors to guard herself.
She chopped bunch of soldiers. All of them were dead. Lucy chopped the leader's head off. She started to change her personally.
"Nyuu?"
They blinked their eyes.
"She's not Lucy...." Sophia pointed out weakly.
"I know," Nana murmured.
Yoshiro looked up and see helicopter was landing. "Come on!" He yelled. "This is our last chance! We're leaving that fucking murderer!" They jumped on the helicopter.
It started to fly, but Kurama didn't come. He looked at Mariko and Shirakawa's body. He grieving as he started to cry.
"I'm sorry..... Mariko....."
Luna saw her father was sobbing, she was on the helicopter with them. Nyuu was with them. All of them were escaping from the bloody place, but Nyuu wants to follow them.
"What's going to happen to Yuki-san?" Sophia asked with a worry face.
Nana looked down sadly. "I don't know.... she'll be fine."

They went back to Kamakura town, they saw Kouta was sitting on the stone stairs by himself. He saw them returning home.
"You're back...But where's Yuki?" Kouta began to worry about Yuki.
"She's gone, Kouta," Nana told him sadly. "They took her back where she came from."
Kouta blinked. He used his sad face. "I understand.... I hope she'll be okay.... let's go home...."
Nana looked up at the sky and see bunch of stars. Oh, papa.... I'm sorry we have to leave you....

Sorry, with that short story, guys... That's because I was too lazy to write this story. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it. Lol!