Chapter 3: Farewell to Hinamizawa

One month later...

Yuki went to the portal of another world where she met Hanyuu in the forest. She went on her own when she was playing by herself. By the way, Hanyuu sigh a pretty lullaby song. Yuki lays on the smooth green grass. She knew that Hanyuu would came back to her.
Hanyuu floats down when she saw Yuki was laying on a green grass.
"Yuki!" she called her name, she landed on the grass.
"Yes, Hanyuu?"
"There's something going in Hinamizawa," Hanyuu told her.
Yuki blinked. "What do you mean?"
"I think the police went looking for you in this place," she swallowed nervously. "You know... in the other world where we've met. Another Hinamizawa world."
Yuki stood up as she stared at her. "But Hanyuu," she replied. "I don't think the police won't find me. That's because I'm safe in this world."
She looked down. "Auu..." she whimped. "I don't think you shouldn't go to the portal anyomre. I saw the police were looking for you. That's because you are in danger. Rika and her friends will be so worried about you..."
Yuki and Hanyuu can hear the sound of the twig who stepped on it.
They gasped.
Yuki hides in the bush. She saw the two police were walking. Hanyuu was breathing so heavy.
"We need to go back to Hinamizawa, Yuki!" Hanyuu whispered at her ear.
Yuki nodded. She started to run away from the police. She stepped on the twig
The police turned around. "What was that?"
The other police used the flashlight and see something. "I don't know," he said. "It's properly a squirrel."
Yuki ran as fast as she can. When she reaches the portal, someone who tried to shot.
Yuki frozed, she saw the man with the blue suit, and he wears his glasses.
Who is he? Yuki thought. What is he want with me?
All the guards were pointing their guns at her. Yuki was freaking out.
"That looks like we find another diclonius," said the man. "She must be hiding in the portal box. How pathetic!"
Yuki stared at the man with the glasses. "Who are you people?" she asked them.
"My name is Kurama," he told Yuki. "And we are here to capture you. You must be a diclonius who tried to run away from us, or should I say... a murderer."
Yuki blinked. "What? But... I didn't kill anybody!" She was begging him, Hanyuu was watching when she was freaking out. "I'm a good person!"
"Lies," Kurama said. "You're a diclonius. That means diclonius can kill people whatever they want. I'm afraid you're coming with us."
The guards pinned her down, they put the handcuff on her hand.
Hanyuu cried when she started to cry. "YUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKI!" she screamed weakly.
They took her somewhere to keep Yuki imprisoned. Hanyuu started to follow her.
Yuki looked at them. Where are they taking me? What's going on?

Yuki opened her eyes, she was completely naked again. She was being in prison alone. When she saw someone was standing behind the door, she wanted to ask the guard.
"Excuse me, sir," Yuki asked, the guard turned as he pointed the gun at her.
"What do you want, kid?" the guard asked as he growled at her.
"Where am I?"
"You're in Diclonius Research Institute," the guard told her. "Now shut up, Number 5!
Number 5?
Yuki looked at the windom and see the big blue ocean. She blinked her eyes. Wow, she blinked her eyes. How am I supposed to go back to Hinamizawa? It's too far away and I have no idea where I can go!
Hanyuu was standing in the corner, she gave her a sad look when she started to cry. "Yuki," she sobbed. "We'll never go back to Hinamizawa.... I'm sorry!"
Yuki padded her head. "It's okay, Hanyuu," she smiled sadly. "We'll escape this place... I promise..."
Hanyuu looked down. "Farewell.... Hinamizawa... Farewell.... Rika..."
Yuki looked up, she was praying for God, for Oyashira-sama. Please, God... Help us free...

I hate to write a sad story! But it's not over! I still want to write a story about Yuki and her friends! I hope you enjoy this!