Chapter 17: Yuki's Past part 2

The boy stopped, he saw Ruka was standing by herself. He blinked his eyes as he watched her. Ruka stared at him as she doesn't trust him.
The boy stepped forward. "Unnn... hello?" he asked. "Are you okay?"
Ruka turned away. "Yeah..."
He stared at her horns. "Is that your horns?" he asked again. "Is it sticking out your head, too?"
"Too?" Ruka asked angrily. "Who's the person."
"I don't know what her name is," he said. "I've met her just like you. I'm Kouta, anyway. What's your name?"
Ruka didn't say a word. I need to change my name, she thought. My name isn't bright blue flower anymore. I think I should name myself Yuki. "My name is Yuki."
Kouta smiled at her. "Hi, Yuki," he shakes her hand. "It's nice to meet you. Can we be friends?"
Yuki nodded her head. "Sure..."
Kouta touched her horns. "You know, your horns are so cool!
She blinked her red eyes. "Really?"
Kouta nodded his head. "Yep," he said. "It looks awesome. Hey, can we meet tomorrow?"
Yuki nodded. "Sure."
"See ya!" Kouta waved at her.

Yuki went outside and waiting for Kouta. There is no way he didn't come. She looked at the dog's grave.
I thought we can meet again, she thought. Kouta said we can meet again.
Yuki used her anger face. "I thought you said we can meet again!"
The two police were walking in the forest, Yuki just saw it. She ran in the forest, then she was hiding in the bush.
"Do you think we can search for a girl?" The first police asked.
The second police nodded. "Yeah," he said. "Chief said there was a murderer who chopped the kids' heads off."
Yuki watched them, they stopped.
"Wait a minute," said the first police as he stopped.
"What is it?"
Yuki used her vector.
"I think it's gonna rain," said the first police. "Let's go back."
Yuki hides her vector behind her back. She knew the police won't find her. That was close. She took a deep breath, then let it out.

It's been 2 hours, the rain had stopped. Yuki was all soak and wet. She's been waiting for him, but he didn't come.
When Yuki saw someone was coming, it was Kouta.
"Are you waiting for me?" Kouta asked loudly.
Yuki felt shy. She turned away. "Psst, no!" she lied.
Kouta stepped forward. "Hey," he padded her shoulder. "It's okay if you're waiting for me."
Yuki giggled nervously. "Oh, really?" She turned around, her face are red. That's because she has a crush on Kouta.
Kouta nodded. "Yeah," he said. "Do you want to come with me?"
Yuki nodded back.

They were riding on a bus, Yuki and Kouta were going somewhere. Kouta sat beside her.
Kouta looked at her. "Hey, Yuki," he called her name. "Do you ever went to the Festival?"
Yuki shook her head. "No."
"Then, you should come with me," he smiled at her. "It'll be fun."
.............

They went to the Festival and see the people were building something. Yuki had never seen this place before. The Festival is closed.
Yuki stepped forward. "Wow," she said with her eyes so wide. "I've never seen this place before...."
"I know," he smiled at her. "Is it cool?"
She nodded.
Kouta sighed. "I have to take my cousin, Yuka, to the Fair Festival. She's a girl, you know. I'm not gonna make you upset. Yuka always upset of leaving home."
Yuki blinked. "What?" she asked. "What time when you leaving?"
"We're not leaving, yet," he laughed as he padded her back. "We have 2 days left."
Yuki sighed calmly. "I thought you were leaving me."
"Hey," he stared at her eyes. "I won't leave you behind, okay?" He took her hand, they were holding so tight.
Yuki never felt like she had a new friend after she was being bullied by Toshio and his friends. She hold his hand back. "K-Kouta..."
"Yeah?"
"Do you want to go to the forest?" asked Yuki. "I hope we can play together."
Kouta smiled back. "Sure. Anytime, Yuki."

They went to the forest, they were crossing the rocks. There was river where they were stepping on the rock. Yuki wanted to show him, she pointed at the big tree where they can play together.
Kouta's eyes were wide. "Cool!" he exclaimed. "I've never seen this place! Do you live here?"
She shook her head. "My big brother and I used to play outside of the big tree. We have so much fun together, but Big Brother had left me for..... dead."
Kouta blinked. "What?"
"Nothing..."
He touched her shoulder. "Hey, listen. Let's play, okay?"
Yuki smiled as she nodded.
....................
It's been 5 hours, the sun is setting. They started to go back to town. They were holding hands together.
"I have to take my friend to the zoo," he said.
Yuki looked at him. "Huh?"
"I was supposed to see my friend again," Kouta closed his blue eyes. "It's been a week since I last saw my friend."
Yuki stopped. "Kouta..."
"Yes?"
"Is your friend a boy?" Yuki asked nervously. "Or is your friend a girl?"
Kouta swallowed. He felt bad of her if his friend was a girl, it will caused her sadness. "My friend is a boy."
She blinked. "Really?"
Kouta nodded.
"Tommorrow I'll meet you at the zoo," said Yuki with her happy face, she started to walk away as she waved at him.

Meanwhile, she went to the zoo. She had never seen the animals before. She wears her black hat. She thought it was cute. But when she found Kouta, she found out his friend is a girl.
Yuki blinked as she has a scene of the diclonius. Kouta must took a girl! She's the diclonius! But why?
The man pushed her as he ran as fast as he can. "You're in my way, kid!"
The man shouted at her, he's still walking so fast.
Yuki is still lying. In her mind, she felt her heart is breaking. So... He already loved someone.
That's right, Kouta was standing there and stared at her. There is no way I felt for a girl who has horns sticking out her head.
Yuki blinked. But.... why would you...?
Because, he said. I've already met someone.
No.... no...! Yuki closed her eyes, she started to cry.
Suddenly, she can hear the blood was dripping. She looked up and see Toshio was laughing at her.
Hey, freak! Toshio stepped forward. You think you are so kind to the humans, but the world was made for humans!
Yuki stepped back as she fell. She saw her dead dog dropped on the ground. She gasped.
Stupid girl, the girl giggled at her. You don't have faith with humans at all! The girl was covering her face, she showed her a evil bloddy face.
No more! Yuki yelled. I have no friends, no home! I'm all completely alone! Yuki started to vomit with red blood.
The other Yuki padded her back. She has a lot of bandages. She must be dead or something. "You can rebuild your own home," said the voice. "It's very simple. I will help you."
Yuki stared at her. "What do you mean?"
She took off her bandages, she look like a same person just like Yuki. "Because it's so simple." She used her hand. "Choose. Between cold blooded shoulder. I can help you."
Yuki closed her eyes. Then she grabbed her hand. I'm sorry, Kouta... I'm really like you.
Yuki started to kill people with her vectors, she chopped their nipples off. She was evil just like the voice. They landed on the bloody ground. Everyone were surprising as they an away. They were thinking it was the bomb. Yuki started to walk as she doesn't care anymore.
The zookeeper woman stepped forward. "Oh, hey, little girl," she stared at her. "You were covered in bl-" Too late, Yuki chopped the woman's head off.
Yuki started to giggled. I'll destroy you, she thought. All of you!
.....................
Yuki watched them sitting in the ground as they were naked. Their clothes are soak and wet, they were all drived up.
Yuki stared at them. Liar....