Hugo and Louis looked a each other in shock. "Let's go!" They began to pull Nino and Mickey towards Marinette's car. Nino grabbed Marinette's purse on the way.

--

"Okay, girl! Stay calm!" Alya said panicked.

Marinette calmly chuckled and looked at her friend. "Alya, I'm the pregnant one. Besides I'm fine. Ah!" She cried.

"SEE! YOU'RE NOT!"

"ALYA! EYES ON THE ROAD IF YOU WANT US TO LIVE!"

"Right."

"Man, you're like Adrien." Marinette commented and gave a small laugh.

"Oh, yeah! You have to tell Adrien!" Alya exclaimed, hitting the honk by accident.

"No, I don't want to bother him. He's busy." Marinette said.

"Marinette, you know, to Adrien you and the kids will never be a bother."

Marinette sighed. "Okay. I'll call him." She began to reach for her purse but realized, "I left it in the park!" She whined. Alya chuckled and shook her head.

"Ow!" Marinette grunted and clutched her stomach.

Alya began to panic again. "Mari, are you-"

"ALYA DRIVE FASTER!"

"OH SHIT!"

---

Nino sighed as he heard the three boys arguing in the back.

"IT'S A BOY!" Louis cried.

"NO, IT'S A GIRL!" Hugo retorted.

"Guys...it's a girl." Mickey simply stated.

"SEE!"

"NO!"

"Boys, we'll have to wait and see." Nino said calmly. The three boys whined and slumped in their seats.

Nino knew it was a girl but it was fun hearing the kids argue over the gender. Lol.

"Hey, Uncle Nino."

"Yes, Hugo?" Nino turned to the young boy who was sitting in the passenger seat.

"Mommy's phone is ringing." Hugo pointed to the device inside his mother's bag that was vibrating.

"Oh, hand it over." Nino said. Hugo picked up the phone and handed it to Nino.

It was Adrien.

"Oh, crap." Nino muttered as he answered the call and put it on loud speaker. "Oh, heeey buddy~"

"Who's Buddy?" Hugo questioned.

'Nino?!' Adrien exclaimed. 'Why are you picking up? Where's Marinette?!'

Nino chuckled nervously, "She's in the....Hospital.."

'Wha- Why?!'

Louis heard his dad's voice from his seat and jumped, "DAD! MOM IS GOING TO GIVE BIRTH TO THE BABY!" He exclaimed.

'WHAT?! NOW?! BUT, BUT! I CAN'T MAKE IT! NO!' Adrien cried in distress.

"It's okay, daddy! I'll kiss the baby just like what you did when mommy had Louis!" Hugo chimed happily. Adrien chuckled at his sons words.

'That's my boy!' Adrien said.

"Okay, man. We're pulling up at the hospital car park. I'll call you when the baby is here! Lol, bye!" Nino ended the call before Adrien could say anything.