Chapter Six: The Party

I heard a knock on the door and ran downstairs before either of my parents could answer it. So, I told my parents about the party. Yep, WOW right? Well, there is a slight chance that they have a different idea as to what this party is actually going to be like... I may have told them that there would only be girls there (yeah we all know that's not true) and I may have told them there would be absolutely no alcohol (not that I would drink anyway) and that there would absolutely be parental supervision. 

Well, I really needed a break from school so I had to make it out in a way that my parents would actually let me go. Because there is no way they would if they knew what the pary was actually going to be like annnd if they knew it was Hunter (a boy!) who had asked me. But then again, I wasn't entirely sure what the party would be like either, well Hunter's kind of parties anyway.

I got to the door and opened it.

"Hey Abby," I smiled.

"Naomi? Who's at the door?" asked my mum walking over.

"Mum I told you, Abby from school," I replied as Abby walked in. I closed the door. 

"Hi Abby," greeted my mum.

I leaned against the door. 

"Hi," Abby greeted back. "I'm Abby, a friend of Naomi's."

"Nice to meet you Abby," replied my mum, "Will you be going to the party too?"

"Yep," smiled Abby.

"Alright well I'd better leave you two to get ready," said my mum excusing herself. "See you later."

I smiled in response.

"See ya," replied Abby.

After my mum had left, I led Abby upstairs to my room.

"I can see where you get your looks from, your mum is so pretty," said Abby.

"I guess," I replied.

"She seems cool too."

"...Yeah." I guess Abby was right I mean, my mum was pretty lenient . She probably would have let me go to the party even if she knew guys would be there. It was more my 'overprotective' dad that I had to convince.

"So," said Abby, her eyes lighting up. "What are you going to wear?"

"Uhm, yeah. I was going to leave that up to you."

"Alright, where's your closet?"

"Behind you," I replied sitting on my bed.

Abby immediately went over, sliding open the mirror doors of my closet and looking inside. I could vaguely hear her muttering, "No, no, no, no," as she went through my clothes.

"Your clothes are really cute but we need something that is going to make Hunter drool," said Abby.

"He didn't seem to mind what I wore last weekend," I replied.

"Yeah but that was casual. This is a party Naomi."

I stood up, walking over to her, "Well the dresses are towards the back."

Abby searched towards the back then pulled out a few things laying them on my bed. 

I looked at them all. There was a white tight fitted dress with a high neck and no sleeves, a deep blue sparkely dress that was strapless and flared out when you walked, and there was a green waterfall bottomed dress with a jewelled top and thin straps.