Brother bonding and official dates.

Start from the beginning

After a few more moments I thought I might go back to sleep if I didn't move so I turned from my side to my back and look up at Liam. He looked down at me almost instantly after I showed the smallest sign of being awake.

"You should be back to sleep sweetie. It's three in the morning." He whispered like he was trying not to make to much noise because it would wake me up more.

"Why didn't you put me in my room? You must be uncomfortable." My voice was shaky as I attempted to sit up but Liam quickly pushed me back down carefully while still staring down at me.

"What? Let you sleep in your room alone when I just got you back here after one hell of a lonely week? I don't think so. Not to mention you had a concusion earlier today." He smiled weakly at me which made me know how tired he was, he couldn't even smile properly.

"You need sleep too Li." He simply shook his head and nudged me to turn back onto my side which I slowly did without any objections.

"Go back to sleep Katie." He ran his fingers through my hair and I felt my body start to relax once again.

"You promise that you will spend the whole day with me as soon as I wake up?" Oh god why did I say that? I sounded so clingly.

"What about Calum?" His voice was laced with hurt when he talked making me very confused.

"Huh?"

"I have a feeling that he's going to ask you to join him on his tour, again. I mean I saw the way he looked at you during your performance and then the pictures of you two kissing at the arena where you performed, then again at KFC. You two can't stay away from each other after that." I surprised I heard his whole speech about me and Calum since he kept running his fingers through my hair.

"Then all the more reason for you to promise to spend tomorrow with me."

He stayed silent for a mmoment and for a second I thought he had fallen asleep but then the hushed tone of his voice was heard again.

"As long as you promise to go with Calum and have a good time with absolutely no drama."

"I promise."

"I promise too. Now get some sleep princess."

_

*Two days later*

"Are you sure?!" Calum's eyes brightened up as soon as I told him I wanted to come on tour with him.

He looked so utterly happy with my decision and I knew I was too.

The idea of a few weeks with no drama and no family hovering over me sounded amazing. I loved my family but to be bluntenly honest all my problems started because of them or someone that was close to them and I just wanted to spend time with Calum.

No dramas, no lies and no tears.

I grew the courage to ask Calum if I could come with him because I didn't know if he was actually going to ask me or not and know we're are standing in the doorway of his apartment he shares with the other boys both smiling like idiots.

After a while we were both still standing there smiling and I decided to once again make a move.

I moved closer and stood on my tiptoes so I could place a lingering kiss on his lips.

"Do you uh - want to come in? I don't think anyone else is home." I raised my eyebrows before answering.

"You don't know if anyone else is home?"

He shrugged while a smirk played at his lips.

"I spent most of the morning in front of the mirror after you told me you were coming by."

 I laughed before taking his hand that he had held out for me. He intertwined our fingers as we walked straight towards what I am guessing to be his room but didn't quite make it all the way before a voice was heard from behind us making us both jump in fright.

"YAY! Katie's coming on tour!" A small yelp left my mouth and we both turned around to see the other three boys with smug grins on their faces because they heard our whole conversation without being caught.

Calum sent them all a glare before trying to convince them to leave.

"Hey I think were out of chips. Why don't you go and buy some more?" They all nodded like they took the hint and began to leave but made no attempt in trying to hide the jokes they were making about how it took three guys to go and buy chips but with these boys it probably did take three of them.

He lightly grabbed my hand again as soon as the front door was shut and walked backwards to his room while pulling me in for a kiss at the same time.

He closed the door with his foot and started to remove my jacket with a little help from me.

Just when things were starting to get good he pulled away and look me dead in the eyes while cupping my cheeks with his hands.

"I need to ask you something really important Katie." He look so serious as he tried to steady his breathe and look me in the eyes at the same time.

I slowly nodded as if I had lost my ablity to speak.

"Will you go on that date with me that we talk about? Tonight?"