SPIN-OFF

THE SECOND CHANCE IS NOW OUT.

THERE WILL BE BLOOD.

THERE WILL BE DEATH

BUT ....

WE ALL KNOW ONE THING.
IT'S HARD TO MAKE IT BACK IN ONE PEACE.

LITTLEBIGBODYHEART NOW PRESENTING...

'THE SECOND CHANCE'

I was used. I was abused. Now I'm pregnant with a mate that bullied me then left me. But what if he comes back? He comes back with a huge excuse stating that he wasn't ready for kids.

But she is smarter now. She knows what games people like to play. But her second chance loves games. And loves to play them.

Meet Alpha Valentinó a 28 year old werewolf with the most powerful pack in the city is finally having his ceremony to be crowned "King" of all werewolves. Everyone loved him. He had girls lining up to be with him not caring that he had a mate but she hasn't showed up yet. He wanted his second chance. And if there is one thing he knows it's that when he finds her he will never let her go.

Now, meet Clarity King a 16 year old werewolf who had yet to shift. She has been through thick and thin. Being bullied by her first mate then getting pregnant by him wasn't so much of a big deal. It's just having the stuggles of not accepting herself because she had a stomach. She was a 190 pound girl but didn't bother to go on a diet knowing it will not last long. Once she knows that she is pregnant she tells her mother first since her father had been a very busy man being the beta of the "King" pack. But one day her mate leaves to make his own pack leaving little poor Stormy alone to fend for herself.

One day two worlds collid and it is not a good day for Stormy at all. Her second chance was the king of  werewolves. She was pregnant and didn't want nothing else but pizza.

RATED PG-13 OUT NOW.