chapter 15

"THE SLEEPING SPELL"

"She's under a spell sweetie. The most deepest spell of all . The sleeping spell . You see , centuries ago these witches wanted war on the humans and elementers so they made a spell to make them go to sleep for decades while they took over there land ... the effects of a sleeping spell are quite dangerous. I'm afraid she won't wakw up for years." Aaron's aunt , Victoria detailed as diego and stephen didn't know what to do at this point.

Aaron had been no where to be found. "There has to be a cure." Haley said looking at the sleeping beauty on her bed. Diana without a doubt looked horrible.

But she still managed to look beautiful in her deep sleep

But she still managed to look beautiful in her deep sleep. "There is .. you didn't let me finish you chicken head." Victora said as diego rolled his eyes. "True love."

"HOW IN THE WORLD ARE WE GOING TO-"

"I may not be the king but haley have all guards be on the look out for aaron.. now." Stephen said worried for his future queen but in his eyes he was so hurt that she had looked as if she was dying. "Stephen ... tell me .. was a walsh in that room when this happened?" The lady asked running a hand through her blonde hair biting her lip.

".... devina .. devina walsh." Diego whispered realizing what had happened imedently while he smaked his forehead thinking how stupid he had been.

"You INCONSISTENT FOOL! you know the relationship between aaron and that ... hussy." The blonde says while stephen and diego bit back a chuckle.

"I know i know ... -"

"Diego you don't know squat ! I swear when i see that little brat i am going to-"

"Politely take her outside." Stephen finishes for her as she rolled her eyes crossing her arms over her chest.

"You two make quite a pair .. now if you excuse me i have a chicken to cook." She excuses her self speeding out the room.

Stephen looked at diego as he awkwardly looked around then seeing he didn't have his compulsion ring on. "Where's your ring?" Diego asked arching a brow as he could see stephen gulp .

"Aaron made you do something didn't he?"

"N-no." Stephen shakily said while diego looked at the brown haired man in the eyes. "I diego vladimir break you from Aaron's compulsion." Diego said while stephen shook his head now feeling his true feelings about diana.

"Now stephen what did aaron say to you?" Diego asked looking at him while the vampire looked at diana. "He compelled me to never have feelings for diana."

"God , i thought i was the only one who had a -"

"You too?" Stephen asked while diego looked at the black vained girl. "Yes, i didn't mean to do that ... my vampire had did it.."

"Wait wait . That's impossible , there is a 1% chance twin brothers will have have the same mate. Especially since your 30 mintues younger then him."

"1% stephen 1%."