chapter 18

" SLEEP "

"Dress her in black.. in that coffin leave it in that room.. chain the room up.." Diego ordered helping his brother out who he knew this was a huge impact for .

Diego cried every night in his room. But now that she had been locked up in a room where only the close of people to her were to enter he knew he was safe .

But diego knew he needed to talk to his brother. The tanned boy walked to his brothers door-step. Diego knew it wasn't a good time but he needed to get it off his chest. "Brother." He whispered knocking softly on the door . "Enter." Aaron says looking out at the regions over out from the window. "There is something i need to -"

"..you are also Diana's mate. I know." Aaron interrupted him keeping straight face. "And if what sharing makes diana happy then so be it . She needs both of us. In order to break this curse she needs both of us either way... we have to share no matter what. I have came to the decision that me and you will rule this kingdom together." Aaron said as diego stood there speahless unknowned on what to say.

"It's what .. diana would have wanted." They both said in usion while in a blind of an eye diego left the room watching the guards lock up the room diana had been in .

"Also , i want EVERY WITCH , IN THIS KINGDOM WATCHING FOR DEVINA WALSH IF YOU FIND HER I WANT HER IMEDENTLY IN THE DUNGONS." Diego ordered as the guards nodded there head making him have a straight face while he sat down on the kings chair wondering how long it would take for diana to wake up.

How long it would take to see her if only they knew..

She was right infront of them.