chapter 29

"VOMIT"

"VOMIT"

"Byee." Diana says feeling her legs go weak while she adjusting her dress just walking barefooted.

'THAT WAS MIND BLOWING.'

'Oh shush claire. Everything hurts.'

'There so rough i can't too just-'

Diana cut her mind link quickly from her wolf speeding to the kitchen grabbing some food to munch on for some odd reason being super hungry.

"I see someone is hungry." The blonde boy said who had been the announcer from each and everyone of the events.  "Well a girl has too eat." Diana smiled sitting on the counter looking at the sky which had been covered by stars.

"Hmm. It's nice to meet you my queen. I'm David." The boy said with a award winning smile as she nodded. "Pleasure to meet you David." The brown haired girl responded quickly finishing her food getting tired.

"Sorry to cut this short but I'm sleepy." Diana chuckled while david nodded giving a small laugh. "Night."

"Night."

- THE NEXT DAY -

"Ugh i-" Diana said before rushing barfing inside the toliet pouring all of last nights food.

"Shh shh little wolf." Diego sighed grabbing her hair while she continued to barf. "Bloody, food." Aaron said rolling his eyes while diana wipped her mouth.

"Shut up, i was hungry and needed to eat." Diana growled while she turned around seeing Aaron huffing.

"Don't kiss me. I mean unless you want a hippes breath." She finishes brushing her teeth while Aaron innocently spins around spanking her bare buttom making her spit the water she had in her mouth.

"You-"

"Don't finish it." Diego warned as she huffed continuing to brush her teeth feeling dull as ever. "I'M hungry." She groaned walking to her closet putting on her underware not caring she had two other males inside the same room.

She dressed in a tight red dress putting on a simple pair of sandals leaving her hair in curls.

"Hmm." Diego said putting on a black and white suit as always so did Aaron. "Hmm what?" Diana asked turning around biting her lip looking at her outfit.

"It's bad right? Yep. Ugh i need to go on a diet." The girl said looking at her self. She grew a few pounds having more or thicker thighs and a stomach plus her bum was growing which didn't help the twins at all.

"No, no, not at all love. You look perfect don't ever say anything like that again princess do you understand me?" Aaron said shaking his head.

"For us.. it's harder.. you look more-"

"More what diego?"

"More.. ravishing."