chapter 25

^ joisey ♡

^ joisey ♡

"Brownies"

"Look, you can't stop me from watching tv." Diana said while she didn't understand quite what punishments he had in mind.

Diego smirked while he speeded back into his seat as diana looked back at him walking out the door but he took a long stare at her behind.

'Aaron, she has gotten maturer but.. i don't know if she is on her mouthy cycle but i smell something werid'

'What do you mean, brother'

'I don't know but something is off.. she is a hybrid.'

'God diego just blurt out everything without a explanation.'

'Hey, hey, hey, shh it's alot to explain but when a werewolf bites a vampire then they are a vampire.. and vise versa.'

'But how come diana didn't become a hybrid when i first bit her?'

'Well.. she was a kitten because of the curse the walsh mother put on us.'

'Huh..'

'Another thing, diana she needs to learn more respect with us her manners had been horrible today.'

'Hmm, i like your thinking.'

'Exactly why were twins.'

The both brothers cut off there mind links while diego did the rest of his work and Aaron was off recreating more buildings. He was the king after all and wanted all the regions to now be treated equally.

Or so what diana wanted.

The girl had speed downstairs surfing for food while she could hear someone clear there throat behind her while she saw a small blonde girl.

She looked about 9 or 8 years old. Diana turned around while she gave a small smile.

That's when she noticed that she was in maids clothing. Now diana was pissed off.

"My queen, would you like us to prepare some food for you?" She asked as diana looked at the poor beated girl.

"No, but would you like anything to eat?" The brown haired girl asked while the mini-maid looked takened back.

"N-no queen. Please we need to serve y-"

Diana cut her off feeling pity for the girl infront of her.

"No, it's my treat.. what would you like to eat?"

"I- it doesn't matter my queen i mean if you want to i don't want to get hit." She stuttered while diana could feel her heartbeat rise from hearing the little girl voice crack.

'You both are in HUGE trouble' Diana growled in there mind link with diego and aaron.

"No no sweet-heart please it's my treat and who hits you?" Diana asked as she could see the little girl tense.

"The witch." She whispers a tear falling down her cheek. "Victora?"

"No no the Walsh witch." The little girl says.

"What's you name lovley?"

"It's joisey my queen."

"Lovley to meet you joisey.. I'm diana please call me diana." She smiled while joisey nodded.

"Would you like some brownies?" Diana asked while she took the left over brownies in the fridge while from here she could hear the blonde girl stomach rummble.

"Yes please !" She says clapping diana nods as she grabbed a plate giving her about half of them then pouring her a glass of milk.

"Enjoy." Diana said while joisey giggles eating her brownies rather quickly.

The brown haired teenager looked at her eating some other sweets found in the cabinets.

"Thank you qu- i mean diana." Joisey says with a big smile on her face. "No problem.. now can you tell me why you work here?"