chapter 13

She's seen what she shouldn't seen

She's seen what she shouldn't seen. "Aaron , stop . Your going to kill him." Diana said while she stood next to her "mate" watching him beat diego to death yet he kept healing which made the king more fustrated.

"NO! DIANA YOU SEE HOW MUCH PAIN HE HAS CAUSE THIS HOLE KINGDOM!" The angered vampire yelled while diana screamed out loud pushing him harshly. "AARON LISTEN TO ME . PLEASE FOR ONCE AND LET HIM OUT . LET HIM BE FREE!" She says her nostrils flaring while the king had enough of her smart attitude.

"Do you have A CRUSH ON HIM? DO YOU LIKE HIM DIANA ? TELL ME ? ARE YOU TOO SHY ? COWARDLESS USELESS." Aaron says as he stands up yelling just with much power making the ground shake violently .

Diego looked at the arguing couple seeing how quick she had grew angry but was unaware what type of power she was going to use .

"JUST SHUT UP!" Diana yelled causing a huge snow storm in the dungon her mind losing control . "What the?" Diego whispers while he had been to dizzy to notice but his scars where healing rather quickly to the point that it was so cold the chains started to break. "DO YOU FORGET WHO YOUR SPEAKING TO?" Aaron yells
"YOU ARE MINE!"

"NO ! I AM NOT YOUR TOY ANYMORE!!!!" The tempered teenager shouts throwing ice shards his way implaing them all in his arms , chest and legs . But something happened.

Devina had stopped the icicles quickly turning them around to hit diana. The girl didn't noticed to busy shocked at what had happened. But before they could hit her diego hurridly broke the chains off of his wrist still weak but just had enough energy to pick up diana moving her out the way . The sharp ice sticks hitting the wooden post.

"Your safe now diana. Don't cry just shh." Diego said holding her tightly as she began to sobb.

"Devine move brother!"