chapter 10

A/N :: I'M RUNNING OUT IDEAS BUT SOMETHING IS GONNA GO DOWN. DIANA WILL BE A KITTEN BUT HAVE A CERTAIN ELSA TYPE OF POWER !! IT WILL ADD ALOT OF MORE ACTION AND MAKE THE STORY INTRESTING !!

"NO." Her father said realizing what she had been planning . "Your now going to kill yourself for some piece of rubbish who can't keep his hands to himself." He yells louder while Diana gulped her mother looking at her in disappointment. "Mi amour, you should never go down that route ." Her mom said shaking her head .

The fighting had been interrupted by a bus coming infront of there broken down house making the kitten cringe from the thought of being touched by ... him .

"NO YOUR NOT LEAVING WITH THAT BASTARD N-"

"Dad i have to go , he may take something that i don't want him to take but i promise that i will fight for what i want and make sure you two are living a life of luxury... i love you so much ." She says tears pouring down her cheeks while she stepped onto the bus biting her trembling lips.

"My queen , you've been out for one day . " The man said while Diana nodded in understatement. "i know that already." She says have a sharp tounge her heart frozen with fear and emptiness.

The guy rolls his eyes while diana walk to the back of the bus her heartbeating with a aching head ache.

She put her shoulder on the pole once her hand was pressed against her cheek , thinking about what pain she will go through.

- FEW MINUTES LATER -

"My queen we have arrived." The blue eyed male said while she blinked being woken from her beauty rest getting up from her seat walking out the bus seeing the huge awful castel she dreaded .

one of the guards came up to her while she looked so depressed and upset but she needed to put her mask on and show them she WASN'T AFRAID.

"The king will see you in the court room." The guard says while she bit her lip heading into the castel entrance walking into the court room seeing him.

Aaron . The king . Soulmate . Lover . Monster .

"Well , well , well , look what the kitten dragged in." He smirks showing his pearly white fangs while she looked down not wanting to see his eyes .

As in a blink of an eye he was right infront of her his hand on her chin pulling it up but her eyes remained on the floor . "Look at me when I'm talking princess." He whispers in her ear while she groaned looking at his bright red eyes.

Her legs trembled in fear while he wrapped his arm around her waist while she felt limp in his arms.

Her heart beating harshly while she could feel the room temperature going down her body cold making her feel some sort of powerful . "Look , leave my innocence alone , I'll be you're happy queen just don't take it away . Please aaron." She says stepping back while he looked at her his arm falling from her waist.

"No."

"What do you mean no?"

"No. Your mine and I DESERVE YOUR INNONCE."

"I'M A FOOL WHY DID THE GODS CHOSE ME ?"

"Calm down princess don't panic don't fear i will always be here." He says while she looked at him disgusted.

"NO , I WANT TO LEAVE THIS IS TO MUCH FEAR!" Diana screams while aaron felt his body temperature rise in a nano second his anger out of control.

"I CAN NEVER BE FREE YOUR THE STORM INSIDE ME!" She says clenching her fists.

"YOU CAN'T CONTROL THE CURSE ! ONLY I DO."

"AARON PLEASE YOUR ONLY MAKING THIS WORSE!" She said while he got closer and closer as she felt her anger raising also.

"Come on babygirl , it will just be me and you no one else JUST GIVE ME WHAT'S MINE." He says while she was on her final straw.

"I CAN'T!" She yelled a ice pick shooting out of her hand right into his arm while he groaned in pain as her eyes widened.

As then everyone ran into the room while diana looked at her pale hands.

"A-aron!" Davina said running to him while haley and Paris ran to diana . "Your a... element..." Stephen whispered taking out the spike from Aarons shoulder.

"LOOK HERE! YOU HURT HIM I HURT YOU!" The jealous girl exclaimed her fangs poking out of her gums running to her but before she could do anything diana quickly swiped her hand making icesicals apper in front of her as davina got poked mutiple time in her chest lucky enough the stakes didn't hit her heart .

"Oh diana." Aaron said.

"Oh god..." she said looking at davina quickly helping her out the ice stuck on her chest while the mean girl pushed her making aaron pushed davina into the ice spiked wall again missing her heart.

"Don't ever hurt YOUR queen again."

"Um , king aaron your brother is missing."