chapter 19

" i love you "

- 3 YEARS LATER -

"HAHAHAHA , I WIN YOU LOSE YA CHICKEN HEAD!" Victora said sticking her tounge at stephen while he rolled his eyes.

"Sure whatever." Stephen said but felt salting losing to a girl for the first time in archery.

It's been 3 years and no one had dared to visit that room except haley , diego , aaron , and Diana's parents. Devina had been no where to be found to say the least but it seemed that the regions had been crumbling one by one . So had the castel. Everyday a peace of something had fell to the floor. Which could only mean one thing . The curse is getting worse or it's a cry of help from a element . But they where to in there emotionless fazes to see anything.

"What's all the bloody commotion?" Diego asked running outside appering next to the target. "Gosh you vampires and your "superhearing". " victora said rolling her eyes while no laughs where noised from Stephen or Diego. "Your lucky you don't get the superhearing ability." Stephen growls while they all made there way into the castel but diego looked at some of the bricks falling from the buildings.

"Where's aaron?" Haley said yawning walking into the kitchen while they all shrugged making the girl face palm.

"I think he's seeing diana.." diego said biting down his lip while the room went silent. Ever since they locked diana in that box the room was like seasons. Vines grew threw out the box . The room was freezing yet hot at the same time .

Aaron stared at the coffin as he locked the door behind him breaking the chains out of pure anger opening the box seeing her worse then ever. Her skin had now been all been black the only thing not black was her heart.

"Diana i know you may not hear me b-but i know your somewhere out here , i miss you and ..." Aaron said while he swallowed harshly one tear drop falling from his eyes onto her chest quickly closing the coffin wipping off his tears chaining the chains back on again racing out the room not able to see her anymore.

"And .. i love you."

"I love you too."