chapter 27

"Spankings"

"Spankings"

"What where you going to say, love?" Aaron asked circling her while diego stood at his desk.

In her eyes diego was more of the soft , fuzzy , silly , type. But aaron was completely different he was rough, dominate, and cold hearted.

"Oh, YOU LITTLE PIECES OF CRAP! YOU HAVE LITTLE GIRLS AS MAIDS?!" Diana yelled while the twins looked a bit taken back.

"Yes, but they get paid more then any maids here.. devina... oh crap." Diego states while dians speeds to him slapping the back of his head. "Don't growl at me you deserved that one." Diana snarled at diego as aaron looked at her movements.

"Wait, before we get into that we haven't been liking your ... attitude lately." Aaron said while diana could already see where this was going.

"Oh yes, indeed know. Taking tv won't do nothing, cutting snacks.. well I'll kill you." Diana said while she crossed her arms over her sore chest.

"Not those .. punishments." Aaron said while he grabbed her thighs putting her on Diego's desk making the other brother stand up pulling her hair while she could now see both of them.

"Ouch!" She shrieked as diego smirked against her skin. "The dress does look lovely on her doesn't it?" Aaron asked while diego chuckled.

"Tho.. you do look better without it." Diego said as diana bit her lip while her cheeks burned bright with passion.

"Hmm." She hummed as diego began laying soft kisses on her neck.

"Now punishments.. i hope you enjoy a good spanking diana." Aaron said while she could feel her heartbeat rise.

"Spanking?" She asked looking at the ceiling averting her eyes from the two brothers.

"Yes babygirl." Aaron smirks bringing her chin down to look at him diego letting go of her hair.

"Sounds.. harsh."

"Indeed it does princess but that's when your being a good girl." The pale boy states while diana bit her lip feeling her arousal rise.

"What makes you think i will be a good girl." She asked looking straight at his eyes smirking.

"Because unless you want to not sit or walk for a week."