chapter 9

She ran as fast as she could her heart beating quickly but she knew she couldn't accomplish what trial the king set for her.

she had been lost in the woods looks around no one but her the trees and the nature surronding her and her only. She fell to her knees her breath rapidly growing. "No no no." She cried at loud looking her palms which had been glowing as if there was some type of magic inside her.

She got up continuing to run away from the king her speed increasingly going faster and faster by everytime .

Diana bit her lip harshly not knowing where to go what's so ever being lost in the woods alone .

But she wasn't. That's when she heard it the snapping from sticks. 'Someone's here' she said to herself . The girl looked around seeing a huge brown wolf stepping towards her. But she knew some how this wolf had been so familar .

"D-dad..." she whispers while he bows his head in respect . He snarls seeing her bruises that the king gave her . His hairy head turned signaling to get on to him.

She did what she was true while they continued to run her head empty on what had been going on in her life . She was a kitten . A pure innocent girl who couldn't do anything for herself .

The broken down appered in front of them while her mother had been gardening the plants. "MA MA !" She exclaimed while her mouth dropped quickly running to embrance her mother .

"M-mi amour what are doing here?" Her mother asked her hands shaking from the shock of seeing her own daughter for mouths.

"The .. the king .. he beat me . S-so when i couldn't take it anymore he made a deal with me ... he have me 24 hours to run and if he finds me during those hours then... he will take away my innocence." The claire said her hands shaking , her lips trembling in fear as she was hugged tightly both by her mother and father .

"The first place they will look is in are region.." Her father said while he could already hear from a big distrance guards shouting .

"Then i need to leave ... maybe it's time , maybe i have to turn myself in..." she lied through her teeth . She knew what she was going to do and it wasn't plesant .

"Goodbye ma goodbye pa."