chapter 7

Everyone’s eyes scanned the golden coffin while the king and queen sat in the front row. Haley was in had been a pain due to her brothers anodic choice. Diana should have never listened to his choice and the deed he wanted her to do. “In memory of… diego Vladimir … will be released at the king's words everyone is dismissed.” The blonde haired an ncoer whose name was david said as then Diana stood up. The king unhappy with her had grabbed her waist whispering in her ear lightly.

“You should have kept your mouth shut.” He said his voice deep and horse. She knew he was fuming but didn’t care at the moment as long as she had a bit of revenge for diego was about to do to her she was perfectly fine.

“I don’t listen to a man who wanted to kill his own flesh and blood.” She snapped as he tightened his arm around her waist. “Watch it little kitten.” He chuckled liking this little fiesty side of her but it did get his two favorite buddy's excited.

‘I like this alot alot.’ His vampire said while Aaron and turned him out focusing on walking in. “We have a ball tonight i expect you on your best behavior.” He whispered as they walked upstairs. “Hmmmm? We do…. How does that effect me again?” She question as he looked at her but diana kept a eye in front of herself showing the rest of the people in the castle who was there future queen.

“Well your ceremony is in a mouth for you to be crowned as queen…. Your parents maybe there..” He said doing the same keeping a straight eye ahead. “Fine i’ll go to this stupid ball okay.” She said fighting the urge not to roll her eyes what’s so ever but she wanted to disobey her so called mate.

As they arrived in the ballroom Diana sat by herself at the little bar that had as every one had been on the dancefloor. She was more of a shy kind of girl and didn’t like to interact with other people. Haley and david walked side by side while the king had been talking to other people. But to admit this kingdom knew how to party to say the least. Diana looked at the two who had been approaching her.

“Diana… what are you doing here with a cup of water?” Haley chuckled as david poured him a glass which looked just like water but smelled like utter nonsense.

Diana shrugged and stood quite shaking her head shrugging. "I'm not sure ... i don't know what to do here , these are not my people haley i miss my family." She sighed.

"Hey , it's going to be ok why don't you go upstairs and get some rest huh?" Haley said while she nodded.

Diana walked amoung the people her head high. She saw the king occupied while she had ran quickly upstairs looking around lost.

"mom i miss you." She whispered looking door to door.

She then saw one room. It had been dark as if everything had been black.

she gulped the curiosity getting to her while she entered looking around. She reached for the lights turning them on.

she saw it still had beem dark. The sheets where sliky black the floor had been a bright red.

"Diego.." she whispered seeing the picture off him posted on the wall.

"Forgive me." Diana whispered under her breath.

"DIANA!" She heard the king scream while she gulped her eyes blinking mutiple times.

-

her heartbeat raced while she couldn't help but notice her dress on the ground from where would work it.

It had been clean and fully white as if it had been washed many times.

"DIANA WHERE ARE YOU?" He screamed louder while she felt the ground shake violently.

She kneeled down screaming when she had saw mutiple pictures off her.

"why are you here.."