chapter 24

"Hybrids"

"Diana..." Diego says with a arch brow crossing his arms.

"Diegoooo." She said smirking while she stood in her knee length black dress. Her long brown locks out and had small heeled slippers.

"Are you still thirsty?"
"Yes."
"For what?"
"Blood." Diana blurtted out while she could feel her cheeks reden while diego bit his lip then speeding in front of her his hand on her chin gripping it. Tightly.

"Why is that?" He asked while she looks at him with a dry expression. "Because i crave it for some odd reason dummy." She said looking down at his lip seeing it start to bleed.

She felt her heartbeat against her chest , black vains under her cheeks , her eyes a bright yellow. The vampire did it purposely.

He wanted to see what she was. But royal vampires could only have bright red eyes. Not yellow. The gray vains where something ALL vampires had. Normal ones had a deep grey.

In a flash the girl had fangs penetrating from her gums rather slowly while diego coule feel himself heating up.

"Blood." Diana said then quickly wrapping her arms around his neck kissing him.

Diego could feel her sucking his bottom lip the blood flowing in her mouth in pleasure. She set out alound moan which didn't make the situation better.

Diana broke the kiss while her yellow eyes where replaced by feared brown ones. "No no no, i know your my mate.. or other mate whatever. But i can't be a vampire! I-i thought i would become a-a wolf." She panicked as diego sat down at his desk.

Diana paced around the room in fear while diego slammed his hand on the desk making her quickly turn to her. "Diana! Calm down, and your not a vampire. Your eyes where bright yellow... wait this could only mean one thing." Diego said coming to a realization as so did diana touching the marks on her neck.

"I'm a hybrid." She whispers while at the time she didn't know how to feel.

"But.-"

"But nothing a bite turns a human... into a vampire you where a elementer."

"Diego i wasn't once... you know.. aaron did something and you did the otherthing i could feel those powers die..."

"A werewolf ... and a vampire bites a werewolf.. this means... that when you had your wolf capabilities back.. me and aaron bit you.. mostly.. everywhere."

"Harshly may i add." Diana snapped feeling a slight burns that had yet to heal.

"This is history diana, if a vampire bites a werewolf or vise versa we can create vampires." Diego exclaimed while diana had some gut feeling that she didn't like.

"I guess so." She answered simple while she could feel her chest areas start to hurt making her scrunch her nose.

"Are you alright princess?" He asked while she groaned. "My boobs hurt." She blurted out as he stopped his paper workings looking at her.

"Gee, i wonder why." He stated while her cheeks redend remeber the eventful night.

"Shut up."

"Excuse me?"

"ShUt up." She said sternly while she went to turn around diego stood at the door.

"That's no way to use your mouth."

"That's no wayy to use your mouth." She mocked while he grabbed her waist.

"Hmm.. me and aaron have to talk about punishments."