chapter 23

"WOLF CLAWS"

The sun has risen and a new day was on for the little ... well everyone was unknown on what diana was.

The girl wakes up in a huge bed while she then remebers the eventful day she had biting her lip she looks to her side seeing aaron then the other side seeing diego. She was right in the middle. Hungry.

What for? She didn't know she ran a hand through her hair sighing while she slowly risen from the bed looking at the bite marks everywhere on her arms , legs , stomach , and neck.

She began to feel her teeth ache while her heartbeat raised quickly which made her feel better. She wasn't a vampire but she didn't know what the hell she was at the moment.

She stood on the bed looking at the ceiling seeing she was covered in her undergarments while she could feel her cheeks reden.

"Your awake early.." Aaron whispers while she turns over to him a smile real smile on her face.

"Maybe the sun was peaking through the curtains aaron." Diana chuckled finally using his real name for the first time.

"Hey , watch the attitude." The pale boy said while the nude Diana climbed out of the bed teasing the vampire grabbing a robe. "Is it just me or does she need another round?" She hears him whisper making diana know one thing.

Diego was awake also. "Well isn't it just my favorite-" Haley says walking inside the room while her eyes widened looking at the half naked brothers and diana in a robe.

"Woah , ok ok I'll go have fun." The blonde girl says quickly dissmissing herself from the room while the brown haired girl undid her hair. If Diana knew something her hormones where all over the place.

"Come on boys.. nevermind i guess i have to shower by my lil ol self." She says walking into the bathroom as the twins hurridly speed into the bathroom locking it.

- KEEP WALKING LADIES AND GENTLEMAN -

"God , i want this , oh pancakes! Wait this looks good. I WANT EVERYTHING." Diana exclaimed while stephen let out a chuckle.

"Aren't you hungry little- what are you now diana?" Paris asked crossing her arms them all sitting in the dinning room. Food everywhere while diana didn't want to talk just eat and eat.

"I have no idea." She whispers stuffing her face with mutiple foods. "Careful , we don't want you choking again." Diego said a huge smirk on his face while paris's eyes widen. "Brother , didn't mum teach you manners!" Haley said in a sarcastic tone.

"I'm thirsty." Diana groaned while aaron and diego looked straight at her with a arched brow. "You horny-hounds . I want something to drink."

"That's what she said." Aaron whsipers under his breath but he was in a house full of vampires.

"Here." Stephen says smiling passing her some wine as she said a simple "thank you" .

But diana was still thirsty. Wine , water, juice, she was itching for something else.