Chapter 4

"Shall We?"

"So who's this?" The brother asked arching a brow. While Diana was still trying to recover from her shock of this man being in her dream. "I'm Diana." She said while Aaron pinched her side making her jump in pain. "I didn't ask you to talk." He whispered in her ear but Diego had heard either way. "To bad. I have a mouth and I will use it either way." She growled while the sparky haired guy had his chocolate brown eyes widen in shock but he was pleased the same time at her attitude.

Aaron growled containing his body from hitting her right on the spot for he would have to deal with her later. "Whatever. So brother what brings you to my kingdom?" Aaron asked while Diego let out a chuckle looking at Diana then his brother. "Mother and Father had found out you have your mate. There wondering when you are planning the mating ceremony." The tanned guy said looking around the dimmed lighted ballroom. Diana looked at both of them with shock then she could see Stefan wrapped up in chains with a bloody face his hands with spiked up against a headboard while tears had streamed down his face.

"Ah, there he is," Diego smirked evilly heading toward him while Diana growled speeding towards Diego snapping his neck while his body had fallen on the floor. Aaron roared at her while she ignored him then running toward the bloody Stephen. "No no NO! What the HELL DID YOU DO TO HIM?" She roared her eyes becoming bright yellow picking up Stephen's chin biting her lip.

Aaron had then speed up toward her holding her in a choke hold when Haley had speed up to the couple snapping the angered king's neck. "Get him out quickly," Haley said looking at both of her brothers laying down on the crystal designed floor. Diana cupped his cheeks looking into Stephen's drained eyes as she did one thing. She kissed him.

Her lips latched onto her's as Stephen groaned feeling his body heal up completely and his eyes turn from dark red back to painless hazel brown. His skin went from lifeless pale to regular his natural color. Diana let go shocked as she just had healed a vampire with just a kiss.

"How?" Haley asked as then a gasp was heard from both of the brothers. "The curse has begun." Diego and Aaron both said in unison while Stephen had broken his arms from the chains. "What curse?" Diana gritted her teeth while all of them had frozen up. "Oh, That? Sweety that curse is your nightmare wait till the full moon." The tanned witch smirked putting the palm of her hand on Aaron's shoulder which he had shrugged off his eyes piercing Diana's. He was not happy what's so ever about the kiss between Stephen or Diana but he made it a note to deal with that later.

"What the hell is witchy talking about?" Diana asked while the girl had rolled her eyes walking toward Diana. "I'm Devina. Devina Walsh." She said giving her a fake smile holding her hand out. Diana gave her a smile then giving her a harsh slap on the cheek as she had backed up. "I didn't ask you what's your name sweetie." She growled ready to come at her again when Diego had held her back gripping her shoulders. "As much as I would like to see you fight kitten we have this full moon to prepare for." He whispered as the haunting dream had popped up in her mind.

"What full moon!" The frustrated Diana growled trying to get off his grip while he kept a tight hold on the girl making her scream. "LET ME GO!" She growled looking at Aaron who had walked toward her. "Listen." He said then grabbing her waist kissing her while Stephen felt his heart shatter a bit but he wiped it away seeing that Diego had already had a little thing for her. The thing is she didn't stop. Devina also felt her heart also being rip out of her chest but showed it as a tear had fallen down her cheek. Aaron let go of Diana's waist as Diego let out a low growl.

"The curse is every 3 centuries a virgin girl is sacrificed to the vampire king but as we all know the curse was just put on Aaron. Devina's mother Dani Walsh had placed the curse on him because of the former queen. Are mother. Had to pay the price of the spell to have children. So if my brother's mate was a virgin sacrifice she is to be cursed as a kitten on full moons and may not shift till the full moon is gone." Diego explained while Diana had felt sad that her wolf would be taken away.