chapter 22

"Innocence"

"Where will i stay?" Diana asked arching a brow at her fellow friend , stephen.

"I will allow you to sleep in here I'll just take the couch." The brown haired boy said while Diana nodded her head. "Please excuse me." The girl said while stephen noticed how mature she had gotten.

Diana walked out of Stephen's room deciding to exploring the castel knowing that a few things has changed while she was gone.

She knew what she wanted at the moment and those were her mates. She needed to be broken from the metaling curse that kept her trapped.

"Lost kitten?" A deep voice asked while she looked behind her to see aaron smirking at her his purly white teeth shinning brightly from the black room.

"King." She stated simply while he could feel the male tense under her tough stare. " Diana.." Aaron growled while she stood there staring right through him.

"You mean kings?" Diego asked while diana had been stumbling back to hit his chest. She knew now what type of trap she then set herself into. "Remeber loves, i am no long your queen." The smirking girl said while she could feel Diego's arms wrap around her waist.

"You know how i get princess, no matter what i say you are only.." Aaron looks up at his brother.

"Ours." Diego finishes of while Diana could feel herself getting quite heated.

"I'm ready to break the curse... i heard everything. I have to be no longer a virgin to have my wolf back..and it has to done by you two." She said biting her lip while she could see red eyes stalking towards her.

"Unzip.. my dress." She whispered while diego wasted no time getting rid of her dress while diana took off the gloves.

Aaron watches in hunger while the night turns into a night she will never forget.