"Rex! Cody!"

The clone trooper hurried over to his brothers for a reunion.

---

"Are you new tributes we didn't hear about or are you here to brief us about our next task?"

Doba glanced over at Kortana as she spoke. Judging by her awed expression, she had never expected to be approached by Jedi.

"New tributes, we aren't. Here to liberate you from your prison, we are."

Doba's lupine eyes trained on Yoda as he stepped forward. Standing on either side of the green alien were two dark-haired humans. The female wore blue clothing while the male had a scar running across his face.

"So you are telling us that you are here to rescue us from these games?" Nica asked as her eyes narrowed in suspicion.

"Precisely!" Anakin stepped forward. Doba remembered seeing him when the Republic constructed a base on her homeworld. "Although we have encountered a few complications in the process."

"Like what exactly?" Nayelli asked, furrowing her brows.

"It seems that Dooku and Ozai were on to us and hampered our efforts by sending their starfighters and dreadnoughts over here as we speak not to mention capturing your families to use as leverage." Obi-wan scratched his beard as he spoke.

"Wait!" Juan piped up. "So you mean that our loved ones are in the enemy's hands?"

"Exactly!" This time it was the bald boy next to Anakin who spoke up.

"So what happens next?" Jahar asked.

"Divide into three groups, we will. Go with either me, Anakin, or Obi-wan, you shall." Yoda smiled.

"With me, Rex, and Aang, will go the ones who are experienced in aviating spacecraft. " Anakin motioned to the bald guy and the clone trooper. "The rest of you can either go with Obi-Wan or Yoda's group."

"Anakin, I don't think they know what the whole objective is." Obi-Wan sighed. The Jedi master turned to address the curious crowd. "Pardon us for not telling you earlier, but we need to move quickly. In order to liberate the captives, we are splitting into 3 teams. "

"As you know, Anakin and I are going to meet the Separatist fleet in battle while Yoda, Katara, and Zuko will buy time for Obi-Wan, Sokka, and Toph's strike team to penetrate King Sargon's base which is located on our world," Aang said.

"It is there that the datapad we seek is located." The blue-clad boy in blue stood that stood beside Obi-Wan spoke up."It will contain the information needed to find your families."

"We have wasted enough time already! Let's divide into factions!"

All eyes turned on the scarred boy on Yoda's right. Others started to murmur in agreement.

"Right, Zuko is. Make haste, we shall." Yoda nodded.

----

General Breighton could only stare in fascination at the motley crew surrounding him at the warehouse. This fascinated him, but not nearly as much as the foreign technology around him, including the behemoth they referred to as their travel vehicle.

"It takes getting used to, I know."

The shamed general glanced to his left to see his old nemesis Thomas. If the rebel could adapt, so could he.

"You all heard them!" Kortana announced. " Let's form the squads! If you want to take part in engaging the enemy in space combat, come join me and Doba with Anakin's group. If you prefer to join Yoda or Obi-Wan's team instead, go to your respective areas."