Sponsorship Task: Rescue!

The Fire Lord searched all the realms in the universe and gathered families of the wisest beings he could find. The families belong to your mentors who are told that they must watch the Games and choose tributes to mentor and guide through the games. "It is your job to make your tributes winners," the Fire Lord says. "The Unseliee King and I want only the best to win our Games. I understand many of you may have doubts but you will do this. You will use the skills and knowledge you have acquired over the years to guide your tributes and help them win. If you don't... then we will kill your families. "

The fire Lord hands each of the mentors a file and it says: "You will find your first tribute here.... "And then gives each mentor a different location within the Disney realm.

You must choose a location within the Disney Realm. Each location has at least two artifacts that you can find and that ANY of your characters can use to their benefit throughout the Games. Each artifact has a special power that can only be used one a day in the story line (so if two tasks happen in one day and you've already used it you can't use it until the next day). You must find at least ONE artifact but you can find both of them. Each location is listed below, followed by the two artifacts hidden there. You can only find one or two of the artifacts that are hidden in the location that you choose and can't find any of the others, so choose wisely. Comment the location you want and only ONE person will be allowed per location. It's first come first serve (I'll go last) and I'll confirm your location or tell you if its already been chosen. It MUST be one of the following locations:

1. Cinderella's palace... Artifacts: Cinderella's shoe that allows you to change your outfit which gives you a perfect and unrecognizable disguise. Or the fairy godmother wand which allows you to change something around you to something else for a couple hours.

2. Emperor's palace from Mulan...Artifacts: The sword of Shan Yu allows you to call upon a Hun warrior to fight with you. Or the seal of the Emperor that allows you to send a telepathic message to anyone you want.

3. The black pearl... Artifacts: Jack Sparrows compass which points to the thing you want most. Or Elizabeth's necklace which turns you into a skeleton at will for a short time.

4. Moana's island... Artifacts: Maui's hook which allows you to transform into one animal for a short time. Or the heart of Te Fiti which allows you to grow plants.

5. Snow White's cottage... Artifacts: Snow White's apple which allows you to put three people to sleep at will. Or a long mirror which will answer one question you have.

6. Sleeping Beauty's castle... Artifacts: Maleficent's staff which can turn you into a dragon for a short time. Or Aurora's spinning wheel which will put anyone to sleep if they come within five feet of you for a short time.

7. The Beast's castle... Artifacts: A single red rose which allows you to summon a beast to fight for you. Or a magic handheld mirror which allows you to see whatever you ask just once.

8. Elsa's ice castle... Artifacts: Gloves which will conceal any magic coming toward or used against you one time. Or a snowman that never melts that gives you ice magic for a short time.

9. The Hundred Acre Wood... Artifacts: A jar of honey which can sustain you if you're starving. Or a storybook which allows you to turn the page and fast forward time briefly (a few seconds to a minute) only once to get you out of a sticky situation.

10. Pocahontas' Forest.... Artifacts: A small branch that can turn into a weeping willow tree that will help you make a drastic decision. Or... a blue necklace that summons forest creatures to help you.