Task 5: Awards and Rankings

Here are the awards handed out this task:

The BAU - jesusfreak202

You win 10 extra idea points and can make a character from any Fandom you choose, including main or minor ones. You can tweak it however you wish.

Profiling 101 - wordsmith-, animallover1321, jesusfreak202

You win 10 extra idea points and can profile me and thus be able to have me tell you your Task 6 score early, thus giving you time to fix any of your mistakes.

Beast - Several7s

You win the right to create a creature from a Fandom that has an intense ability and you may beast out and fight me during Task 6 to ignore one aspect of the grading rubric of your choice.

The Rose - Several7s, Sara_R_Stark, wordsmith-

You win the right to make two characters of your choice if they're a couple and have an extra 2,000 words to use on Task 6 (to provide extra room for ship moments)

Freedom! - JesterheadJohnSnow

You win the right to make a character from an historic Fandom of your choice and in Task 6, you may have the freedom to change up one aspect of the task that you choose.

Marco POLO! - No one actually chose Marco Polo :(

Arena - jaypvie

You win the right to make a character and reuse any fandom on the list and you can have an extended deadline by a day for Task 6 (thus, even your punishment deadline will be a day longer than everyone else's).

Mystery - JesterheadJohnSnow, wordsmith-, OliviaBinfield, animallover1321, jesusfreak202

You all win the right to make two mysterious characters that can be from any book, movie, or Fandom and you can even crossover two of them if you wish. You may also know about Task 6 early and can begin writing your task while everyone else is still making characters (though you don't have to if you don't want to)

Suspense - JesterheadJohnSnow, Several7s, wordsmith-, jaypvie, TARDIS_at_221B_, OliviaBinfield, animallover1321, jesusfreak202

You all win 10 extra Idea Points that can be reused from any fandom on the list.

First three people to hand in:

JesterheadJohnSnow, Several7s, Sara_R_Stark

You three will recieve details about task 6 - PM me - and an extra 0.5 added onto your overall score

Last two people to hand in:

TARDIS_at_221B_ and tiffanyjane1997 (if tiffanyjane1997 doesn't hand in late, then it will be OliviaBinfield who is punished instead of her, for being third to last).

You both will have 0.5 taken off your overall score.

Handed in before the 23rd:

JesterheadJohnSnow, Several7s, Sara_R_Stark, wordsmith-, jaypvie, OliviaBinfield, animallover1321, jesusfreak202

All of you who won this may make three characters from any fandom you choose, an extra 0.5 added onto your task score, will receive a hint about task 6 - PM me - and will have a 24 hour extension for task 6. This is to use for the punishment or the regular deadline.

Handed in after the 23rd:

tiffanyjane1997 if she hands in late. You will not win any awards this round and not be able to create any characters next round, and have to kill off one character.