Spot 3: Legolas-'s Page

MENTOR:

Mentor Name- Marcus Hastings

Age- 37

Gender- Male

Race- African American

Brief History- Marcus joined the NYPD when he was 20, after spending a year training to be a police officer. To him, being a part of the force was a necessity and he let little in his early life detriment that. Every trial allowed him to push himself a little farther, come a little closer to his dreams. The dreams that belonged to a lot of great men and women. He married young at 26, and is still to this day with her, although there life has been turned upside down on more than one occasion. He rose through the ranks in homicide, but due to his recent shoulder injury. Marcus has been withdrawn from the field and put on a desk job, most likely for the rest of his career.

Where they're from- New York

Fandom their from- Beauty and the Beast. 

CHARACTER #1

Name- Esme Rousseau / Esmeralda

Age- 23

Gender- Female

Appearance- Esme is as a many saw her in France, a jewel that is untouchable- a forbidden conquest many wished to have as their own. A beautiful angel-- with a statuesque body of delectable curves and proportionate muscle, which would seem out of place if it weren't for her strong facial features. A pointed chin and a sharp jawline, her lips full and pouty, naturally a pale pink, but is usually colored a deep red that stands out against her skin. Her hair is thick curls of ebony, that shine a deep brown in sunlight. Complementing her medium bronze skin, flawless and smooth as freshly spun silk. Striking and vivid, the temptresses greatest ally being her emerald green orbs, framed by dark lashes. Amongst all beauty, hidden from eyesight is the result of ignorance. Her beauty was a foreign delicacy in France, one that men lusted for and women hated her for having, this fear of the unknown lead to the scars; burns that will never fade, crawling from her feet to her knees, a collage of pink and light purples and whites that will never fade away.

Backstory- There are two sides to her story, one that she wrote and the one written once the curse whisked her away to Storybrooke. Esmeralda's mother was of another realm when she found herself in the world of 15th Century France, trapped with no way out, she moved in on a rather free spirited noble, who appreciated her advances. While it was unappreciated, the wife had to accept her husband's mistress, but not the child that would spring from their cozy relationship- Esmeralda. She was a bastard child, a useless baby girl born to the mistress of a noble, which did not make her friend of the upper class. In fact, it may have been what doomed her in the first place. It mattered not to her mother, who was showered by the noble with gifts of money and dresses and property, but Esmeralda had nothing. She was an outcast of society and so she turned to herself, leaving her life as the bastard child behind by the time she was twelve.

The world is wicked to a child, especially one as young as she is, but Esmeralda always found a way to come out on top. The girl who they could not beat down, no matter how many times people stole what little she made or the whispered rumors of her name, nothing could stop her from belief. In herself and the people she found herself close to, even if they are outcasts themselves, but they fight everyday to bring down Judge Claude Frollo. He is a man of unprecedented strength, with a clutch over the country iron as the swords soldiers march with in his name. He is also cruel and unpredictable, willing to do everything he can to keep him on top and those who threaten him, on the bottom.

Now the movement Esmeralda joined took her in, the people were kind and open, she had never known kindness like this. They taught her to fight in the shadows, hunt without being seen-- she was finally apart of something bigger than herself, the Gypsy's was what they deemed themselves. Not everyone came home after every mission and plot, not everyone who left the woods came back to their families. No matter how many times they pushed, they were pushed down a little harder, so as their numbers dwindled, Esmeralda could not watch her new, and only, family fall victim to the stake. Quasimoda, a deformed, but compassionate friend, warned Esmeralda that her plan was too dangerous. She is seventeen, young an fierce, but no match against the armies that protect Frollo from harm-- willing to kill and die for him. She would not have it, claiming him to doubt her skills, and she knew she should have listened, but Esmeralda could not stand by any longer.